FORTY-SEVEN

Liam and I couldn't wait.

He drove fast with the family's CRV and took us straight to his house. We were frantic that his brothers, Effie, or the others would notice, but we didn't care. I'm worried about leaving Ramsey with his grandparents, especially Seema. Rahul reassured me that she would not harm my child. If she does, I would have to bitch slap her.

Liam abruptly stops on the side, never caring to park in the driveway. He got out first, as I already unhook the seatbelt. He opened my door and pulled me out as he closed the door.

Liam locks the car while he holds my hand, unlocking the front door, he checks around the house to see if anybody is home as if we are about to make a heist, and when it is all clear, we run upstairs into his room.

Liam shut the door and locked it. While he did that, I was already removing my clothes, and as soon as I pulled my shirt. Liam cups the fabric of my bra on my breast and kisses my neck.

I moan from his touch—the urge and hunger I wanted so badly from him, even when I was pregnant.

I rotate my body and kiss him hungrily. The touch of his soft lips added more heat that had already begun the tingling between my legs on the way over here.

"God, you are so beautiful," Liam says with a raspy voice in each kiss.

"Even after the pregnancy?"

He pulls our lips apart as I wince, wanting more. Liam cup my face and look at me with those beautiful oceanic blue eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and you are all mine."

"I will always be yours."

Liam smashes his lips into my mine. He pushed me back on the bed forcefully without unlocking our lips. Liam trailed his lips over my bare skin when he did, making me shiver. He unhooked my bra and threw it. His hands cup my naked breast and caress them. I let out a soft growl of need once his mouth gap over one of my breasts, licking my hardened nipples and sucking on them.

I abruptly push his head away. "Don't suck on it."

Liam lay on me like I was a body pillow making himself comfortable. "Why not?"

"You're going to drink breast milk."

"And?" He sounds like he doesn't care if he drinks oil from a gas station.

"And..." I gave him a stern stare. "You will be addicted."

He chuckles and rests his chin on his hand. "Says who?"

"Says the internet," I say. He chuckled again, amused my face heated up. "I read about this woman whose husband accidentally drank milk from her breast, and it was okay until he got kinky, and it became a habit. He won't have sex with her unless he drinks the milk from his wife's breast."

"Princess, you are overreacting."

"I'm not. And also, sucking on my breast will transfer the bacteria, and what happens if Ramsey needs feeding? Do you want our son to get sick?"

Liam brushes his hair back and glances at me with my serious face on. I know he wanted my breast, and I'm allowing it, but my jugs are filled with my golden juice right now. I'm playing it safe for both him and our son.

"Alright, I won't suck your breast."

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to ruin the mood," I brush his hair in between my fingers as if I had taken something from him as a child. "Just playing it safe."

"Yes, I know." He plants a kiss on my cesarean line.

"But you can suck on my other juice." I prompt as I curve my lips into a grin