On Hold

Hey guys...

Sorry I hadn't updated Liam it's just there has been family drama that has been going on for a year. Yes, I said it for a year. So, after Christmas (last year) one of my cousin said that our aunt speech during the Christmas party DIDN'T MEAN SHIT! It was a group chat with the cousins - and only the cousins, and because she said that i kept quiet about for a two months until that when things started with my big mouth because I was so mad and upset with her to what she said to me (but we eventually made up) I told my mom and she told her sisters (my aunts)  including my aunt who wrote the speech made her cry so, they been lashing out on my cousin, her family,  and also her brother who had a wedding last year and didn't invite kids made the adults unhappy about it created the mainlands( the Family/clan) break apart so my cousin's family ( let's call it small island) drifts apart away from the mainlands. Until today, that same cousin who's brother got married last year disrespectfully called another aunt of our "bitch" and "stupid" and wouldn't keep her damn mouth shut. So of course my aunt was upset while everything was cool my cousin just had to add more oil. I mean that was really disrespectful to say to someone older than you especially to our aunt who say what's from her mind. She has that big mouth that says the truth and never shuts up.

I'm to blame because I said it but I was upset and slipped out of my mouth. My cousin didn't believe me and he's blaming me, the whole clan for drifting the family apart. So, he had to cut me off from his life...forever. Once he said that I felt my heart cracking as tears fell from eyes. I bawled out because I deserve it. I'm the blame. The black sheep of the family that none of the cousins deserve to call me cousin.

This is true by the way....so I said on the title ON HOLD because I'm depress. And when I'm depress I can't write. So apologies I had to put up my family drama I just want to tell you guys that LIAM will be on hold for a while until I can get back on track.

Thanks for understanding.