FIFTEEN

The wait is here.

I stared in awe at the massive cruise ship, and I'll spend my time there for one week. I let my arms wide open and smelled the ocean breeze. Although it's not refreshing, I didn't care.

After I told Grant everything about the fake marriage with Liam, I didn't tell him who set up this outfit. Grant was understanding but also worried that I'd be hurt, and I had to spend one week with my fake fiancé in front of my grandparents. I reassured him nothing wrong would happen. Liam and I had an agreement.

So, right after school was done for winter break, Liam and I would have to fly to Miami to get on our cruise. As I said my goodbyes to my parents, Dad bawling his eyes out once again, Papa had to comfort him. Then he set his sights on Liam once he arrived with Effie and Logan in the car and shot baleful glares at him as a warning.

Arriving at the LAX airport, I said my goodbyes to Effie, giving her a tight hug and a light one to Logan. Liam did the same, kissing my best friend's cheek and giving me a brotherly hug to Logan. As we both held our luggage, we entered the terminal with our tickets.

It was a long flight, and I was bored. Luckily WiFi was great, and we had first class, thanks to Grant. I had my spot. I can watch more of my home videos off my laptop and make a video while I get annoyed by the laughs and noise on the other side. Liam was flirting with an older woman. Even if we have this fake engagement, it pisses me off he has to flirt with every girl he sees.

Hours later, we arrived and had a cab driver take us to Miami to the port where the giant cruise ship awaited.

Other people were boarding the ship, and we had to show our tickets at the front desk and check in; the male receptionist handed us our room key while the bell boy took our luggage.

Once we got to our rooms, I couldn't believe how many grants had spent on this trip. Not only is everything paid for, but I also enjoy my time on the ship. The bellhop gave out things, and right away, I had to sort my clothes for today's activity before the boat left the port.

My stomach growled.

"I'm going out," Liam said

"Um. Liam, could you get something for me to eat while you're out?"

"What would you like?" He asked as he brushed his dark hair back. My hands curled into a fist, itching to brush his hair.

"Anything," I told him. Not any specific meal, but I'm just having those craves. Luckily I brought my secret stash with me in case Liam didn't get me anything back or when he came back late.

Without a word, Liam, just like that, left the room.

I sighed.

He may not be feeling the one-week cruise with me. The tone of his voice when he asks what I want, I didn't say a grand feast to bring back. He felt annoyed, to be honest. Liam was so irritated that he didn't want to go on the cruise, but getting a call from my grandparents was an emergency, and once again, we had to be a loving couple. He even went out to buy a cheap ring from those 25-cent machines to make the foreplay more convincing.

My stomach growled again.

I groaned.

I hope he returns before I start stuffing my face from my secret stash. Once I place my clothes inside the drawer, it comes to my store that lays underneath. I opened the plastic bag, and my eyes shone with brightness as I laid eyes inside.

Chocolate.

Yes, everyone's all-time favorite sweet delicious, and deluxe snack. I have all kinds of white chocolate; some are dark, which I don't like as much, and then there is the main delicacy - milk chocolate. I had time to buy at the store for the trip in case Liam tends to go off on his own and leave me starving. I have chocolate and other kinds of snacks like chips and pretzels. I pulled out a jar of Nutella and opened it. The sweet hazelnut smell I couldn't contain my taste buds. Liam will take his time. I started to chow down with the first bite by dipping a potato chip into the jar and popping it into my mouth.

The salt and sweet combination was alright, as I expected. There are probably chips already dipped in chocolate, but I'm hungry, and the baby is making me crave weird food combinations.

I understand Athena's craves as well.

I sat on the floor, crossed my legs, grabbed the remote, and turned on the tv, watching whatever was on. Once I settled on a channel with one of Tyler Perry's movies, I couldn't stop my hand from grabbing a chip and dipping it in the Nutella.

Being pregnant can make me a slob, but I didn't care. It's not for me but also for the baby. I stuffed my mouth as if an apocalypse had happened, and these snacks were my only source of food, and I didn't want to share. Stingy, yes, no matter. This pregnant girl is hungry and needs to eat before the whole room becomes her food source.