TWENTY-SEVEN

Liam's hands were all over my body. From brushing my hair with his fingertips caressing my legs as if he wants to feel every inch of my skin as it burns from his touch. And it feels so damn fucking good.

Every nerve in my body and brain is electrified in that split second before his touch. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so wholly tangible.

I push him back down on the bed, then straddle him. I bend down to kiss him again, slow rub movement. I'm enjoying it, but most of all, he is enjoying it. I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. It was my turn to kiss every inch. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Fuck, Princess, you don't know what you do to me," he breathes between kisses.

I moaned and moved my body slowly. I rubbed his hard-rock cock and made him groan. I could tell he is aching to do so much more rather than touch me. I can hear the desperation of this beautiful beast he is.

I smirk.

I gently take his hands and place them on my hips. "I can do more than you know," I whisper and bite his earlobe. His hands instantly flip me over violently and carefully to avoid hurting the child inside me.

"You can do more, do you?" he growls and I giggle under him.

"Yes, Mr. Wolfe, I can do more." I wiggle my brows, reach inside his pants, and cup the beast between his legs. His eyes roll back as he groans once I give him a nice massage.

Liam buries his neck into my neck, and his hands rove over my body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast. "You're irresistible." He says while kissing my bare chest.

"Well, you were about to lose me."

His blue eye contact with me, and I can see the hunger. Liam brushed my hair back and kissed me. "Never again. You are my drug. One touch and I became intoxicated in an instant. You drive me crazy, Lily Peters. I will die for you." Hearing him say that made my insides flutter more than ever. He is serious. Those beautiful blue eyes never lie. But dying for me is not what I wanted him to do. I wanted him alive and to be with me forever.

His hands come up my breasts and nape at my nipples. I gasp loudly at the sensation, feeling shooting through my body. Liam sucked at my nipples, swirling his tongue around, and I couldn't help but cry out.

Liam shut my mouth with his lips. Our tongues entwined our kiss, and then I felt his hand enter from below to move fast. Two fingers were inside me, in and out. I moaned with every movement. The facade we show the world melts away and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. The next thing he was inside, his cock thrusting was hard and rough but he was careful. Our breathing changed with every thrust, hearing my moan times in his body.

"Damn, princess, you are tight," he breathes.

He continues to stay inside of me as he kisses my breasts to my stomach showering the love for his child growing inside of me. My toe curls every second he pulled out and pushes his cock inside me. My body writhes at his touch. I let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In the second, he fucks me harder, long enough to intoxicate my mind.

I understand how Liam held back for so long with me. Hearing about his tragic past made me want to keep and protect him. Although he can defend himself, he cannot do that after encountering such an awful man like Devin. He didn't have anyone while he was in jail, and the only person he trusted, he took advantage. My rage burns inside while picturing Devin's devious actions toward Liam makes me sick and angry. No wonder I felt nauseous feeling off from him, and business partners with my grandparents made it more revolting than ever.