Announcements!

Hey my readers!

Sorry. I know I say this a dozen maybe a trillion times but I am really. It's just there has been a lot going on especially working two projects at the same time. So for LIAM chapter 29 is written but not has been posted. The reason, I started my WEBTOON project that I've been wanting ever since because I procrastinate a lot hehe.

Chapter 29 of Liam will be posted at the end of this week. So no worries 😉

Anyways, yes, I'm working on chapter 1 or episode 1 of my WEBTOON story. The title is called The Emperor and his Beast or The Beast Tamer.  I'm still deciding on the title tell me which is best. Or I can just call it Selene, since it's the name of the main heroine. I'm sometimes bad at titles 😞.

It's about a girl, name Selene (name will change) is the last member of the Xana Clan, a race of people who can tame any animals and mystical beast. Selene is the daughter of the chief and like her mother and grandmother can tame all animals/beasts and also communicate with them. At a young age her clan was annihilated by an evil minister who fears of their existence and so was raised by a doctor living in the mountains but he was murdered by a man in a black cloak, Selene who was caught by the palace soldiers, was bought by Queen Naphtalia and sent to be her son, the emperor's slave. Then from there Selene's life in the palace of Valeria as she faces politics, new faces. Friends or foes. And fall in love as she becomes the Beast Tamer.

So, what you think?

For me I think it's pretty cool.

Well, that is my WEBTOON story. If you have any suggestion let me know in the comments below. Thanks.

Here I'll put up a screen shot of my process So far, the first panel or page of my WEBTOON on my iPad.

Enjoy and happy reading?