TWENTY-EIGHT

"I don't know about this one. My boobs are too big," I look at my back and then at the mirror. Turn to my side with my almost five-month belly. "Liam, what do you think?"

Liam is sitting on the couch in the waiting room at Macy's with shopping bags around his legs from my earlier shopping spree. He observes the dress I had picked out from the maturity section. "I think it looks good on you."

I groaned. "You said that with the last four dresses."

"Well, they look all the same."

"Liam," I say with a stern look. He laughs.

"Baby, whatever you put on will come right off later," I lightly hit him, making him grimace. Two months had passed since Liam, and I had made it official. Everyone knew about my pregnancy at school since I couldn't hide it anymore. There were some negative judgments and glares, but having my friends and Liam around is nothing I can take the hit. Surprisingly Paris congratulated me. The club members were happy for Liam and me. Lindsey and I exchanged looks and pulled on a broad smile as if her wish had been granted. Principal Brown was concerned that I was pregnant and almost my due date. I reassured him that my studies wouldn't fall while I was pregnant. I have two more months until we graduate. And then there is the musical. Since I'm carrying a heavy load, I can't play the Jasmine anymore, so I offered Effie to take my spot. She was unhappy, but I've always known she would make a great Jasmine.

Then there was Seema. After I told her off that day, she never bothered me, and I had not heard from her, which was a relief. And Devin, I have yet to find out where he is, but he is probably cooking up something.

New Year's at Odin's place, I never left Liam's side. We were stuck like glue, and he followed me everywhere. Everyone was there, my parents, Grandma Birdie, Clark, and Sam, who were thrilled about Liam and me. They wouldn't shut up. While everyone was occupied and counting down, Liam and I had our countdown of getting to the bedroom before the new year. Making love to him was magical, and it didn't seem to hurt the baby. Liam is careful not to squish his son or daughter. We cuddled in bed while watching the fireworks on the other side of town shoot up in the sky just after sex.

"So, do you know what we are having," he said to me and kissed my neck, making me lose focus.

"I asked Doctor Warren. I didn't want to know the gender of the baby," I said. "And besides, Athena wants to reveal a gender thing during our baby shower. Hers and mine."

Liam spoon me closer as I felt his cock on my back. "I'm excited and scared."

"Well, you're not alone." I brought his hand to my lips.

"If we have a girl, what will you name her," he asked.

I spun around to face him, still close to each other, with our bare skin touching. "I was thinking maybe we each come up with the name."

Liam lifted his elbow and rested his head on his hand as he gently played with my hair. "Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"If we have a boy, I get to pick out the name. But if we have a girl, you pick the name."

I felt his fingers brush against my skin. "Sounds fair. What name did you pick?"

"This name always pops in my head ever since I got pregnant, Ramsey," I told him. I reach to touch his face, tracing the jawline. "I want him to be compassionate, loving, and have a great personality like you."

"Are you sure that is me?"

I chuckled. "Ignore the dark side and think about the bright side. You are those things why I fell in love with you, even though you were a jerk."