THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Let me ask you think? What are you thankful for?

For me, I'm thankful for my family; my big ass family. Although there is a small crack between us with problems we always have time to be together for the important holidays that makes the family whole. I'm thankful for my friends, we may lost contact but there FB, Instagram, and Snapchat. I'm thankful for my dog Skye, I don't have a boyfriend, a kid but she's my baby and always will be. Mamma's little bubba.

But most importantly, I'm thankful for all of you. Ever since I started writing LOGAN I wasn't sure it would read or viewed by people who wants to read a story about a hot sexy boy from Hawaii - basically anyone would, but I wasn't sure at that time but then I would see notifications popping up on my iPhone, my iPad and I go all crazy excited to see you, my readers voting and adding LOGAN, especially the comments always put a smile on my face. So, thank you very much to push me on with this story and keep going with the Wolfe Brothers series because I made a booklet with all the characters and their descriptions and storyline for each brothers and the woman they love.

THANK YOU!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 🦃🍁

P.s. another question, are you making something today? As for me I'm baking Nutella shape turkey cookies with royal icing. Yummy, right? 🤤