fourteen.

+ red skull +

+ red skull +

We sat in a plane, parachutes strapped to our backs as I pulled the strap tighter across my chest, yanking it as tight as it would possibly go. We had picked up Howard from his lab and he was surprisingly completely fine with doing this, no matter what the consequences which would come to him.

He has fitted me out with a new outfit, that he had yet to tell me why he just had it lying around, considering i fitted me perfectly. It was just some tight black pants and a black jacket, the pants having many pockets to hold knifes which were already against my leg. He had given my the batons that he had shown me weeks before, small magnets attaching them to my back in an x formation.

Steve sat next to me looking nervous, his captain America uniform still pulled tight around his body. " The HYDRA camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind" Peggy said to me, having to shout to be heard.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep" Howard added, not turning around to look at us, which is understandable cause he's flying a plane. "Just get us as close as you can, I don't want you guys to get in trouble" I said, running my hand over the top of my ponytail.

"You know, you two are gonna be in a lot of trouble at the lab" Steve added looking pointedly at Peggy. She scoffed lightly "And two won't be?".

"Where we are going if anyone yells at us I'll shoot them" I said twistedly. "You don't have a gun" she corrected me. "Steve will shoot them" I said in reference to the small gun that Steve had. "Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late night fondue" Howard piped in from the front of the plane.

Peggy shifted awkwardly in her seat, before making eye contact with Steve once more. I doubt Steve had the right idea of what Fondue even meant in his head, undoubtedly about to say something stupid.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen. He's mad enough to brave this airspace, we're lucky to have him" Peggy clarified quickly. "So, do you two fondue?" Steve asked pointing between Peggy and Howard. I laughed lightly, enjoying this show.

Peggy for pit ignored the question, picking up a small piece of equipment from beside her. "This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you" she handed it to me, I turned it over in my hands.

"You take it, I have no pockets" I said tossing it at Steve. "Does this thing work" Steve said doing the same as I had some moments before. "It's been tested more than you pal" Howard shouted, Steve taking that as a reasonable answer. As soon as Howard started taking, he turned the plane, something not very nice almost hitting us.

"Okay we need to go now, before we get hit" i said nudging Steve over to the door at the side of the plane. "Get back here! We're taking you all the way in" Peggy shouted as Steve hauled the door open, getting into jumping position.