forty-six.

+ quick healer +

+ quick healer +

My eyes shot open, a blank white wall in my view as I looked around, finding out i was in the hospital wing, a brace around my neck as I laid in a bed, which I was probably sedated into after the trauma my body had been through during the car crash. The bed I was in was in a sitting up position, but i couldn't look around the room due to my brace. I moved my eyes around as much as possible, not being able to see much. There was needles in arm, probably pumping fluids into me.

I ripped them out quickly, which was painless, taking off the neck brace and throwing it onto the bed, swinging my feet off of the bed. The door opened quickly, a doctor walking in looking at a clipboard. He looked up at me quickly, seeing the tubes on the floor and the neck brace flung on my bed, before rushing over to me.

"You can do that, you should put that back on you may have a neck injury" He said picking up and neck brace and trying to put it on my neck. "I don't need it, it would if healed by now" I said pushing it away from me. "At least put your fluids back in" he said, pointing at the needle that was dangling on the floor.

"I don't need it" I said a little aggressively. Peggy walked into the room in a navy blue pantsuit, looking at me sternly. "Will you listen to the doctor?" She said to me, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "I don't need to, it was just a car crash" I said, swatting the doctor away as he tried to put the needle back into my arm.

"Just a car crash? You drove off of a cliff" She said with a scoff. "Yeah, I heal well" I said with a shrug, standing up from the bed. "You're neck isn't sore?" the doctor asked me, looking at me in amazement. "Nope" I said, rolling my neck around a few times.
"And your leg?" He said to me, looking down at my leg. "What was wrong with my leg?" I asked, lifting up the bottom of my gown and looking at my shin.

"You had a big cut" the doctor said amazed, the cut now no longer on my leg. "I told you, I heal well" I said one more time, looking over at Peggy. "Is the engineer alive?" I asked her, an eyebrow raised. "No, gun shots" she said, confirming that he was shot a bunch when the Winter Soldier was shooting at me.

"He said HYDRA had his family, pulled a gun out on me, he said they told him to kill me or they'd kill his family" I said to her, Peggy looking at the doctor, dismissing him as he shuffled out of the room. "I don't understand how they got to him, he's been under SHIELDs care for a while now" she told me, a confused look on her face. "Someone shot out the tires, I lost control when straight off the cliff. I had to pull both of us out" I told her.

"They want to kill me, I'm one of their biggest weapons they don't want you to have my as an agent" I continued, knowing what Matthias must be going through right now."I don't understand why they would of shot out your tires, surely enough even if the engineer didn't kill you they'd just get you next time you went on a mission" She said, putting her hand to her chin like she was deep in thought.

"Well, first of all, they won't ever get me I'm not stupid. Second, they knew he wasn't going to kill me, HYDRA has never trusted someone to assassinate a victim who wasn't an agent" I said to her, always being able to anticipate Schmidt and Matthias's moves before they even played. "Is it true?" Howard said, crashing into the room. "You drove a car off of a cliff?" He asked me rather frazzled.

"I didn't drive it off the cliff, I swerved and we fell off the cliff" I corrected him as he ran his hand down his suit, pressing out the wrinkles. "Yeah sure, you still drove straight off of a cliff" He said to me, pointing his finger at me to make a point. "Don't point at me" I said, swatting his finger away. "My tires got shot out, I don't classify that as me driving off a cliff" I continued, Peggy rolling her eyes at us before walking towards the door. "I want a mission report by the end of the day" Peggy said, opening the door and leaving the room. "What mission report?" I shouted after her, the door already closed.

"There was no mission"

——

A/N: so this chapter is really short so i will be updating again in the next hour, and there will be a time jump as I want to finish this book in the next few weeks, and it's on to book 2!!
Please vote and comment and i'll love you forever

A/N: so this chapter is really short so i will be updating again in the next hour, and there will be a time jump as I want to finish this book in the next few weeks, and it's on to book 2!!Please vote and comment and i'll love you forever