survival show

a/n: i remember this one more clearly that's why it's this one.

once jyp left the room i immediately dropped to the floor and started crying. "not again. please, not again"i say sobbing, i feel two arms around me and the scent was hyunjin's. i turn around and hug him, he pats my back letting me cry there.

after a couple of seconds someone taps hyunjin's shoulder. hyunjin looks up and nods, he turns me around and i see felix. he crouched down to me and i engulf him in a hug, which makes him fall on his butt. however both of our sobs were more heard than us falling.

"felix, i'm sorry, i wish it could've been me"i say and felix shakes his head crying. "don't cry jisoo, please stop"he says hugging me, i sob into his shoulder. i felt so heartbroken, how do i just deal with this?

felix, the boy who i constantly call my brother is eliminated?! "please don't leave"i say and felix looks at me, he wipes my tears and i touch his hand that stayed on my cheek. "please come back"i say and he bites his lip.

"felix i can't debut without you"i say and he sniffs, "debut for me, jisoo"he says hugging me one last time. he gets up and goes to chan, before i could move hyunjin reclaimed his spot next to me and pulled me into his lap.

the sound of hyunjin's heart beat slowly, but surely made me calm down.