MAMA (japan)

"please chan! let's do exo! i wanna do overdose and growl!"i beg, since i knew minsun i thought it be a good tribute for her and her group since they can't attend mama. "okay okay, fine let's do it!!"

MAMA in Japan

after finishing our cover of overdose and growl we all changed and got into our places for the intro. hyunjin, han, i.n, chan, and seungmin wore white suits while me, changbin, felix, woojin and lee know wore black.

each color was on one side, except me and chan, who stood right in the middle of the stage. on our vr intro the boys and i were all next to a car, i was behind chan. the boys all walked away while me and chan stood on the side, chan sprayed skz on the "camera" and i sprayed the line under before p.a.c.e played aka 3racha's song.

the song begins with han and changbin's rap and soon after chan's after i placed down our beautiful award. chan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rapped with so much ease. chan would smile during a small part of his part when i looked up at him.

soon after 3racha finished their performance a horn sound went off. chan and i stood in between the boys as they pass by to get to their sides. chan and i give one last handshake before we separate to our sides and soon our little dance battle begins.

hyunjin and i were in the front for one moment and i smiled at me. god he's so handsome when he dances! i dance with my side of the boys and i could hear fans cheer for us, and it was amazing!

we soon end and do hellevator first, dancing this song brought so many memories of the survival show. i held in my tears remember what happened, i kept my cool and kept rapping and looking cool. i think the boys noticed because once hellevator ended they patted my back and we went right into district 9.

district 9 was more rock-ish and it felt a lot cooler than the actual song. i was in the back a good couple of times and i honestly wanted to stop and just watch the boys perform, but i didn't. they were so amazing! i was so proud of them.

soon we ended with felix holding up our award. 2019 will be a good year for us.

jisoo's outfit:

the whole performance: