please stay

ship: jihyun
scenario: jisoo has a nightmare.

ship: jihyunscenario: jisoo has a nightmare

"no! leave them alone!"

"stop it!"

"there just boys!"

"stop hurting them!"

"stop it!"

"stop hurting him!"

"jeongin! seungmin! felix! jisung! hyunjin! stop, stop it!"

"please...stop it!"

"jisoo!"

i woke up suddenly, i look over to see hyunjin sitting on my bed. "are you okay?"he asked, i nod looking down. "are you sure? you're crying and you were calling out our names"he says touching my cheek.

i bite my lip, "it felt real..."i say. "what did?"he asked sitting closer to me, i look up at him. "i-i thought they'd hurt you"i say, he seemed concerned. "jisoo...no one's going to hurt us, we're fine"he says.

"b-but they were beating you up and y-you were d-doing anything wrong and i-"hyunjin stops me, "jisoo it was a nightmare, i promise you everything will be okay"hyunjin says wiping my tears.

"but i was so scared"i whisper, he looked at me  and pulled me into a hug. "it's okay...i'm here.... the others are here, don't worry"he says still hugging me.

he pulls away and looks at me, "h-hyunjin..."i say. "c-can i ask you something?"i ask and hyunjin nods. i look down, "c-can you stay with me until i f-fall asleep?"i ask quietly still scared if something would happen to them.

hyunjin laughed, his same cute laugh. "of course, if it makes you feel any better"he says laying next to me, he wraps his arm around my waist and i laid my head on his chest.

the sound of his heartbeat was clear, it was sped up a little. "thank you hyunjin"i say, "anything for you jisoo"he says as a slowly begin to fall asleep.

10th Member of Stray KidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara