It was an "accident"

{Lee Soo}

{Lee Soo}

"Hey remember that one time Minho hit Jisoo in the face?!"Jisung says.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Minho yelled.

"That's not how I remembered it"Jisung says.

| FLASHBACK |

Minho and Jisoo were having a tickle war for the past couple of months. It started because Jisoo tickled Minho at a fan sign, and that's when the war began. The boys have been keeping score of the war since day one, and from their point of view it's pretty entertaining.

However after Minho's last tickle fight against Jisoo, she has taken a stop on tickling Minho. Whenever she is around him, he is afraid she'll strike on him, but she doesn't. It concerns Minho a lot, but it also frightens him on when she might attack.

That was Jisoo's plan however, she planned to strike when Minho was least expecting it. When he was asleep. She prayed that with her sneak attack she'll either tie with Minho, or have an advantage.

It was after a long day of practice, all the boys were in the living room, all bathed and sleepy. All the boys except Minho knew what Jisoo would do, Jisung was with Jisoo because Jisoo wanted to record Minho's reaction. Minho was the only one who really seemed asleep, he had his eyes closed and his head leaning forward. His arms also crossed, all the boys waiting for Jisoo.

Jisung turned the camera on and Jisoo whispered what was about to be done. The two of them softly laughed as they headed out towards the living room, The boys noticed her and sat quietly watching. Jisoo snuck over to in front of Minho biting her lip as she smiled.

She reached her arms out and tickle him, and when she does Minho immediately wakes up still tired. Since Jisoo was so close Minho hit the back of her head harshly, thinking it was Jisung. "Minho!"Chan yelled as the members came to Jisoo's aid. Minho realized who he hit and went to Jisoo.

Hyunjin held Jisoo close, "You hit bunny!"Hyunjin says to Minho. "I'm sorry! I thought it was Jisung!"Minho says apologizing, Jisoo giggles holding the back of her head. The boys literally would not let Minho near Jisoo for the next couple of hours.

"Guys~ come on I am fine"Jisoo says smiling, Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Changbin were basically attached to her. She rolls her eyes looking at Minho, "It's okay Minho, Ill be alright"She says to him. From that day forward, they stopped doing tickle war or at least when one of them was asleep.

A/n: HELLO ERRYONE IM BACK FROM THE DEAD! I'll try and post more chapters on all my stories, but it'll be a slow process to get back into the swing of things bc i RP on Discord, I cosplay, Homework and now this.