troublemaker squad

ship; seungsoo x hyuna x eunha (2 00 liners from nct queens)
scenario: pranking stray kids with seungmin

ship;  seungsoo x hyuna x eunha (2 00 liners from nct queens)scenario: pranking stray kids with seungmin

"i can't believe you brought your squad on a prank day"seungmin says looking and hyuna and eunha who were behind jisoo, "seungmin

"i can't believe you brought your squad on a prank day"seungmin says looking and hyuna and eunha who were behind jisoo, "seungmin. these girls are the best in the business, they can help us. today has to be crazy! maybe woojin will hate me after this"jisoo says.

"that's impossible for the fact that no one in stray kids can be mad at you for a whole hour"seungmin says and jisoo laughs. "come on girls let's get this planning done!"jisoo says and eunha and hyuna come together with jisoo and seungmin to plan a crazy prank.

~~~

after an hour of planning we decided on what to do. we decided to tell the boys that jyp wants me out of stray kids and wants me to transfer to nct queens and eunha and hyuna we're going to be "picking me up".

~~~

"okay so why'd you call us into a meeting?"jisung asked, hyuna and eunha were next to the door while all the boys except for jisoo were sitting against the mirror. "i have something to tell you guys"i say looking down, i bite my lip "trying" to hold in my "tears".

"jisoo what's wrong?"seungmin asked pretending to be concerned. "j-jyp told me i-i have to leave the group...."jisoo says and the boys seemed shocked. "what?!"changbin says, "wait! what do you mean leave the group"hyunjin says standing up and walking to jisoo.

hyuna cuts in immediately, "hyunjin. she can't be in the group, jyp-nim said she isn't fitting in with you guys. he talked to lee sooman and he agreed to put jisoo into nct queens since he still saw potential in jisoo"hyuna lies. "that's not fair though! why does she have to leave! she works so hard in our group!"hyunjin whines.

"chan stop hyunjin from whining, we have to go. jisoo your stuff is already packed in the van"eunha says seriously. "wait, are you serious? she's really leaving us"jeongin says with a sad expression. the 3 troublemakers almost broke because of the cute maknae.

"y-yeah...i'm sorry guys, b-but we'll always see each other during p-promotions"i says trying to hold in my laughter. "okay...come on boys, group hug"chan says, eunha and hyuna stand back as they do a group hug.

most of the boys were in tears hearing their female member was leaving, but during the group hug seungmin and i started laughing. eunha and hyuna finally breathed calmly.

the group dispersed, "god no! it was another prank!"changbin says hitting his head. "wait? what?!"chan says, i hug chan. "sorry channie, seungmin, hyuna, eunha and i pranked you"i says and chan groans hugging me.

"god you scared me for a second"chan says, "hyuna that wasn't nice!"hyunjin says and hyuna cracks up laughing. "pranks are the best hyunjinnie!"hyuna says.

10th Member of Stray KidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara