christmas time!!

a/n: listen i know it's still november, but everyone is listening to christmas music, so let's just hop on the train and make multiple christmas imagines individually and as a group!!

ship imagine: all the boys (mainly jian + jihyun)
scenario: decorating the tree + making gingerbread houses

no ones pov

"chan! it's christmas season!"jisoo says jumping happily and clinging onto chan's arm in the living room dorm. 'all i want for christmas is you' was blasting from her phone, chan chuckled and jisoo being adorable. "i know bunny, but we still have to practice"chan says and she stopped jumping and pouted.

the song switched to 'o holy night'. jisoo looked so sad, hyunjin walked in and noticed his bunny was sad. "chan hyung what did you do!"hyunjin said rushing to jisoo's side and hugging her. hyunjin grabbed her phone and switched the song to 'santa baby'.

"i just told her that we might not do anything big for christmas because we have practice and stuff"chan says, hyunjin looks at jisoo who seemed disappointed that they wouldn't do much for christmas.

she and her brother jungkook always used to celebrate christmas, but since jungkook became a trainee at a young age it was only herself. she still bought gifts for him and brought them to bighit, but it never felt the same. she just wanted to celebrate christmas with the people she dearly loved (minus her parents).

"i mean, we don't have to sing songs or take a break. but i mean buying gifts, putting up a tree and making stuff wouldn't be so bad"hyunjin said, hyunjin saw how disappointed she was and at least wanted to make his bunny happy during the christmas time.

chan looked at hyunjin then at jisoo who's face was buried in hyunjin's chest and sighed. "fine, i give up. i'll ask jyp if we can do a 9th episode of us setting up for christmas though"chan says and jisoo jumped happily. she hugged chan and hyunjin, and the two older boys smiled at the excited girl.

weeks later

after stray kids bought a tree they were back at the dorm. 7 of them were setting the tree up and the other 3 went to buy gingerbread houses so they can do a competition with it. chan, lee know, changbin , felix, hyunjin, jisoo, and jeongin were all hanging up ornaments on the tree.

jisoo was recording them, "hyunjinnie~ the tree looks nice, huh?"she asked and hyunjin looks at her and nods. chan noticed how happy jisoo looked and smiled taking the camera and showing her face, "our jisoo must have loved christmas back when she was young huh?"chan asked and she nod grabbing an ornament and trying to put it on the higher section of he tree.

hyunjin noticed and chuckled, he went behind jisoo and picked her up helping her. the boys teased them and laughed as well, you couldn't see it through the camera, but jisoo was blushing like the red ornament she was putting on the tree. after hyunjin put her down woojin, han and seungmin walked in with bags of boxes of gingerbread houses.

~~~

the group was split into two. chan and woojin, lee know and han, changbin and felix, seungmin and i.n and hyunjin and jisoo. each group tried their best to make gingerbread houses, but failed miserably because they would want it two different ways. however hyunjin and jisoo made the prettiest gingerbread house. jisoo even made icing look like icicles hanging off the ends of the roof.

the boys were surprised at how the two worked so well together. as everyone "finished" the staff made jisoo and hyunjin's group the victors. as the two of them cheered, chan watched the two. chan saw the smile on jisoo's face, and he thought, 'maybe we christmas can be celebrated even if we're idols'.

jihyun's gingerbread house: