happy birthday

jeon jisoo

i woke up to the sudden sound of nine boys barging into my bedroom. i sit up as i noticed they were all singing happy birthday to me, i smile and realized what day it was. hyunjin and han jump on my bed and cuddle with me as they finished singing happy birthday.

"thank you guys, this is really sweet"i say, "well the day isn't over! get ready! we got v lives and stuff to do!"chan says as the members all left the room. i changed into a blush pink knitted crop top, dark blue overalls and black and white checkered vans.

i tied my hair into a high ponytail letting my baby hairs fall. i grab all my stuff and rush out, the boys were all ready. "come on jisoo!"changbin says as me and the boys head out somewhere.

~~~~

we ended up at a mall, i looked at chan who was besides me. "here's my card"chan says handing me his credit card, "i can go shopping!"i say happily and chan nods. "i know you hate online shopping and not being able to try on the outfit, so we're going out to shop"chan says.

"and you have 9 assistance for the amount of bags you buy!"hyunjin says sarcastically and i laugh. "trust me, i'll do it hyunjin"i say smiling and walking around the mall while the boys follow me.

~~~

"i can't believe you actually had all of us hold your bags"minho says and i smile, "hyunjin was sarcastic when he said i'd need all of you to hold my bags for me. he was challenging me!"i say and the nine other boys laugh.

"plus some of those bags aren't mine, you guys bought stuff too!"i say and they laugh again. "okay bunny, let's put this away and go eat"chan says and i nod, "korean BBQ!"i say happily and chan nods smiling.

~~~~

we were all in the living room ready to begin our v live for my birthday. we all sat still waiting for fans to come in, once enough came han began screaming and i joined him. the boys cheered on after, "it's bunny's birthday!"hyunjin yells clinging onto me.

i smile hugging hyunjin, "happy birthday jisoo!"the boys yelled. i giggle, "thank you"i say smiling looking at my phone which was watching the v live. fans were commenting like crazy, "happy birthday jeon jisoo! i hope your birthday was amazing"i read off.

i started talking about my day and han and felix rush off to the kitchen. i continue talking about my birthday, we ended up playing a couple of games till someone turned off the lights and the boys began to sing happy birthday.

i smiled as a red velvet cake came out, han placed it in front of me the light come back on. i close my eyes and make a wish before blowing them out. the boys cheer loudly, i smile.

this was a nice birthday.