waste it on me

ships: jihyun, j-wall & marksoo lee
scenario: jisoo, mark, hwall and hyunjin have a sleepover. each boy tries to make jisoo fall for them, and one is successful! (this has multiple endings)

 each boy tries to make jisoo fall for them, and one is successful! (this has multiple endings)

no ones pov

no ones pov

"mark! no! stop it mark!" jisoo says in between fits of laughter from mark tickling her. hwall stood by the kitchen entrance looking and hyunjin sat on the single couch watching the two.

jisoo noticed and sighed getting up and walking over to hwall. she grabs his wrist and starts pulling him towards the couch, "come on! i'm going to get popcorn and we can watch our movie!"jisoo says. hwall sits next to mark and jisoo runs off getting food.

the three boys all sat on the couch silently. "why'd she invite you guys?"hyunjin asked in a bitter tone, hyunjin and jisoo were the ones who were technically having the sleepover. however jisoo invited 2 "friends" not telling hyunjin who, jisoo had her reasons to say friend though.

hyunjin is quite the jealous type. he doesn't like it when other people are remotely close to jisoo, except the members. hyunjin really dislikes mark and hwall for the fact they they are the two other main ships jisoo is related in. "is she not aloud to invite people she likes?"hwall said smirking, hyunjin started getting fired up.

"technically...she told us that it would be nice to get together. she sees you everyday, she can rarely see me and hwall"mark says being the reasonable one.

mark didn't understand why hwall and hyunjin were so fired up, well he could. he knows every boy in this room is attracted to jisoo and there was no denying that.

each boy in the room wanted jisoo for themselves, and their plans for tonight all clashed together. each boy was going to try to make jisoo fall in love with him, and sometimes it'll end more badly then others.