studio breakdown

ships: jian, binsoo, 2ji
scenario: jisoo is recording a the lyrics for m.i.a and she just didn't seem to get the right keys and has a breakdown.

a and she just didn't seem to get the right keys and has a breakdown

no pones pov

"can i take a break?"jisoo ask and chan nods muting her from the outside. she sat in the studio and covered her face with her hands, jisoo sighed. "i'm so fucking stupid! why can't i get these keys down"she say to herself, hitting myself multiple times.

jisoo soon begins to cry. thinking she can't do those notes at all! she sobs pulling her knees closer to her body, "i'm a fucking failure!"she yells sobbing. on the other side 3racha watched as the only girl of the group was crying her heart out.

chan was the first to go in, chan slowly opened the door to see the poor girl crying. chan closer the door behind him and walked over to her, he sat beside her and pulled her into a hug. jisoo kept crying, "c-channie...i-i can't do it"she says silently.

"yes you can bunny, we've all heard you sing. bunny i know you can do it, i know it's out of your zone, but i know this part is right for you"chan says holding her close. all of a sudden grow up started to play in the studio and jisung walked in.

"bunny..."jisung said quietly and jisoo looked and jisung and bit her lip. jisung sat besides chan and held jisoo's hand, "bunny everything will be okay"he says and she looks down. hearing grow up, and hearing the parts she raps and once sang made her cry a little.

changbin soon entered the room and sat with the rest of them. "god you're so strong for us, but why aren't you strong for yourself"jisung says as changbin wipes the tear off her face. "stop beating yourself up jisoo"changbin says and i look at him.

changbin's eyes soften more looking at jisoo, "god! please stop beating yourself up about this"changbin says pulling her into a hug. jisoo began to cry hugging changbin back, jisung hugged the two of them and finally chan joined them.

jisoo's quiet sobs can be heard through the studio, after a while they pulled apart. chan helped jisoo up, "bunny you'll do great!"jisung says smiling. "yeah, we know you can do it"changbin says as the two exit out of the room.

jisoo looks at chan, chan kisses the top of jisoo's head. "we believe in you baby bunny"he says exiting the room, jisoo smiles softly. she goes over to the microphone and places the headphones on her head, she turns to the three boy.

they smile and check if she's okay, jisoo smiles and gives them a thumbs up.