it's late

ships: jian, binsoo, 2ji
scenario: jisoo wants to help 3racha when they stay late in the studio.

"it's 4:30 am, where are they?"i say cuddled up on the couch next to jeongin, since changbin wasn't here

"it's 4:30 am, where are they?"i say cuddled up on the couch next to jeongin, since changbin wasn't here. hyunjin, felix and seungmin were with us as well, the rest were asleep. "they're probably staying up late, maybe we should just go sleep"felix says yawning.

"but they didn't eat dinner!"i say, hyunjin smiles. "how cute, but seriously we need sleep. chan will yell at us if we are tired tomorrow"hyunjin says, "i mean look at jeongin, he's fast asleep"hyunjin adds on. i look over to see the maknae fast asleep.

"no, i'm going out"i say getting up and putting on my sweater and shoes. "where are you off to at 4:30 am?"seungmin asked, "just getting something"i say leaving and heading to the corner store.

~~~

after buying coffee and ramen for the boys i head to jyp, it was cold, but i could manage. once i reach jyp entertainment, i enter and head up to the floor where the boys would be. i got a text from felix telling me he told woojin where i was.

the elevator dinged and the doors opened to the floor. i hear music playing from one of the rooms, i could already tell it was 3racha. i stand in front of the door and knock on it, after a couple of seconds i open the door.

han notices me first and chan and changbin kept talking. "jisoo? what are you doing here so late?"jisung asked, chan and changbin turned around. "uhm...i was worried about you guys, you haven't been home and it was past dinner so i went and got you guys food"i say placing the drinks and food down.

jisung rummaged through the bag and grabbed a bowl of ramen. "thanks jisoo, now head home. it's late"chan says, "b-but...can't i stay?"i asked. chan looked at me and i made puppy eyes, he groans. "just sit and eat jisoo"changbin says chuckling as he turns to get back to work.

jisung and i go and put water in the four bowls and head back to the room. i watch as the three of them work together to make a good song, i smile while eating. "jisoo how does this sound?"chan asked as changbin plaged a song.

it felt upbeat and childish, i really liked it. "it's good!"i say smiling, "are you talking about the food or the music?"jisung asked and i rolled my eyes. "the music of course, but i don't see the point in you asking me"i say sitting back.

the three look at me, "why is that?"changbin asked. i smile, "you three are talented. your music always sounds good, their is no point in asking me"i say with a smile. the boys all melt at my comment and after a couple of minutes we all ate and chatted together.

10th Member of Stray KidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara