'who is he?' news article

WHO IS HE?

stray kids only female rapper, jeon jisoo, has been spotted  with a boy recently around bighit entertainment. many fans of bts speculate that the boy is one of the new members of the newest boy group bighit plans to release in early 2019.

when asked about it by fans jeon jisoo stated:

"soobin? he's my best friend! i met him back a while ago, before i got into stray kids. we went separate ways, but i guess he always seems to find me again. he's super nice and calm, it's different from being with stray kids"

fans say whenever jisoo talks about soobin her eyes light up in the most sparkling way. what fans have gathered from jisoo is that he's really handsome and he's calm, he's also very open to her and that's about it.

photos of them together have appeared around bighit entertainment and jisoo has posted some photos of him on her instagram.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

bangtanbabies: oh my god a member of the new boy group? no way! i've seen photos their super cute together. they're like as cute as hyunjin and jisoo, and that says a lot.

bigtansonyeondan: the photos fans take are super cute, and the ones jisoo takes are so artistic.

2soo: is it to early to have a ship name for them? like they literally look like that cute high school couple everyone wants.

a/n: alright before people question "who is soobin and why is he in the story?" well if you're not into bts or you don't know what's going on with bighit then you living under a rock at the moment. anyways, bighit is making a new boy group named txt and soobin is a 2000 liner in the group (also the leader) and even though not all the members are out, i wanted to add soobin so badly.

so soobin may or may not be a new love interest for jisoo. however with the little information i have from him, i can't write full stories about him. but i still want to introduce him into the story so this is how i'll do it! with the instagram post as well.

this is soobin;