Nine or Nothing...

(Thank you Woojin for being a part of my everything, I pray you get an amazing future and great health. You will always have a place in STAY's heart)

 You will always have a place in STAY's heart)

{ Woo Soo }

"You're lying to me"Jisoo says in total disbelief. "YOURE LYING TO ME!"She yelled breaking into tears immediately Woojin stood before the weeping female watching her sadly. "You can't leave bear..."She says sadly clasping her hands together close to her chest.

"Jisoo..."Chan says softly right behind her, "Hes lying!"Jisoo cried as she looks at Woojin. "Who's gonna be their for me? Who's gonna help me with vocals? Who's gonna listen to me when I'm having a mental break down"She cried.

Woojin smiles sadly as he grabbed her shoulders and slowly turned the girl around so she would face the 8 other members of Stray Kids. Hyunjin and Chan stood in front of them all, Woojin let go of her shoulders as Jisoo collapsed into both boys arms crying.

The rest of the members were silent keeping their composure as they listened to the female member crying. Woojin let out a small sigh. Slowly Jisoo stopped crying and looked at Woojin as he smiles softly.

He opens his arms to Jisoo. The girl runs into his arms and hugs him tightly, "It'll be okay..."He says softly to her. Jisoo looks up at Woojin, "What about STAY's?"She asked and Woojin looks out the window at the night sky that was lit up with different colored lights.

"Teach then how to say goodbye~"Woojin says looking at Jisoo then the group. The group nods in unison as Jisoo looked down, Woojin looks at her. Jisoo then looks at Woojin as the boy smiles. "Nine or nothing..."She says quietly and he nods.

"Nine or nothing"He says.