i want you pt. 2

hyunjin x jisoo
{jihyun}

jisung x jisoo
{2ji}

"i just don't understand jisung!"i say sitting on my bed, jisung right besides me

"i just don't understand jisung!"i say sitting on my bed, jisung right besides me. it's been weeks since i yelled at hyunjin, he hasn't talked to me since. it really sucks, i hate it, all i wanted was him to be my dance partner for my mc performance. which i must say is in a couple of weeks and hyunjin still doesn't want to be my partner.

" listen jisoo, I know you want hyunjin to be your dance partner but, that fight really messed you two up. just let it go, let him realize what he did. just work on the dance. if he's going to act like this let him be"jisung tells me. i sigh, "why does he have to act like this"i say. jisung wraps his arms around my shoulder and lets me fall asleep on his shoulder.

i move away from jisoo's door. i walk to my room, seungmin was there reading. he looked up then back down, "are you mad at me as well"i asked, he shook his head. "i'm more disappointed"he says, he closes his book and looks at me.

"jisoo is right, you did kind of go missing after you helped ryujin. i'm not blaming her, it's on you dude and you really hurt jisoo. do you know how excited she was when she was allowed to work with a member? she wanted you out of all of us. but you didn't help at all, that's why jisung had to step in, jisung was her second choice anyways"seungmin says.

i look down, "she really likes you, you know that right? she wanted you"seungmin says and i look at him. "also the dance she wanted to do isn't the one she's doing, the one she's doing is her second choice"seungmin says grabbing his phone.

he showed me the actual video she wanted to do. it was beautiful, "she told me, jisung and felix. she really wanted to do this dance with you"seungmin says and i look down. "so...what's next?"he asked and i looked at him, "do you think i still have a chance?"i asked and he nodded.

"i mean jisoo's mc performance is only 4 weeks away, this dance is easy. you can still fix it"seungmin says and i nod, "just get it fixed by tomorrow, and come to practice, and apologize to us. okay?"seungmin asked me and i nodded laying in bed.

[THE NEXT DAY]

i finished practice and sighed. "jisoo? you okay"jisung asked me, "it just sucks i couldn't have done my first choice. it would be weird to do it with you, no offense"i say, "none taken"he says patting my head. "i thought you and hyunjin would've looked cute with your first choice"he says and i nod.

i wanted to do 'chivalry is dead' with hyunjin, but stuff happened and i couldn't do it, so bury a friend was second. before jisung and i could get back to practicing the door of the practice room opened, i looked over towards the door to see hyunjin.

"come to yell at me more"i say stretching, "no. i've come to apologize"he says and i look at him. "im going to leave, it's time you two talked it out"jisung says grabbing his stuff and leaving. i swear to god jisung! hyunjin placed his stuff down and went over to my phone, "hyunjin!"i yell walking over to him.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry i was such an asshole. i should've taken your feelings into account, i'm sorry. i'm so sorry"he says as i freeze in place. "i didn't know you really wanted me to perform with you, i'm sorry jisoo"hyunjin says playing 'chivalry is dead' i look at him, his eyes finally meet mine.

"can you teach me our dance"he says and i smile a little, i take his hand and pull him to the center of the practice room. "you better learn this fast, we only have four weeks"i say and he smiles, "i will, for you of course"he says kissing my temple.

i blush and begin teaching him the dance.