mark lee ending

left off...waste it on me:

waste it on me:

no ones pov

mark sat there as the two younger members struggled to one up each other. mark would just sit on the side as the other two fought for jisoo's love, jisoo would sit in between hwall and hyunjin really nervous and not wanting to be there.

jisoo would constantly look at mark, none of them knowing that mark was the one jisoo really liked. jisoo always liked mark, mark was always there for jisoo when hyunjin, hwall or stray kids wasn't around for that matter!

there has been multiple time where jisoo wanted to just tell mark she liked him, but she never could because she would get scared of mark's reaction being he only saw her as a friend or worse a sibling!

jisoo soon settled hyunjin and hwall down and threw in a movie. hopefully a movie that could make hwall and hyunjin pass out, jisoo only had one idea in mind for tonight. to tell mark how she really feels!

to be honest she planned the who night out perfectly. she wanted to tell mark tonight, but she knew it'd be weird if jisoo asked mark first. she asked hyunjin first instead, making it show that jisoo and hyunjin were close and only thought of hyunjin first.

then asked mark, so it's that middle ground. however she told mark, she'd ask hwall to make it less awkward between the three of them. jisoo would play some boring movie to make hwall and hyunjin fall asleep because knowing them they'd fall asleep before mark since mark stays up late constantly.

soon after a while hyunjin and hwall did pass out. mark sat on the single couch watching the movie quietly, jisoo was ready to set her plan in motion. "mark"she whispered catching mark's attention, mark looked at her.

she slowly stood up and motioned mark to follow her outside of the apartment and onto the roof of the dorms. mark stared at jisoo the entire time, he could see a glimmer in her eyes as they reached the roof.

jisoo walked over to the garden of flowers that were on the roof that jisoo and the twice members (plus chan) tended too every so often. "is everything alright jisoo?"mark asked as jisoo just smelt the flowers. jisoo didn't speak a word, she just looked at the flowers quietly.

"of course! the movie just got boring"she says giving a nervous smile, mark saw her smile and worried a little. he brushed it off though, jisoo looked up at the sky and shivered. hopefully mark would do something.

mark noticed and smiled shyly. mark walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her. jisoo smiled without mark even noticing, "why didn't you grab a jacket?"mark whispered. jisoo bit her lip, "i...i was hoping you'd do this"she says.

mark stared up for a second. he wasn't really sure if he knew what jisoo meant, but for a second he was hoping that what he said next was right for the situation. "jisoo...i'm in love with you"was all he said, hoping that it wouldn't become awkward.

nothing was said for a couple of seconds, they just stood there silently. mark's arms still wrapped around jisoo's waist, and finally jisoo replied...

"i'm in love with you too, mark lee"