debuting

soobin x jisoo
{2soo}

soobin x jisoo{2soo}

[MARCH 4, 2019]

"i'm nervous..."he says fidgeting sitting on the couch. one arm around my waist his other hand over his eyes trying to relax. i play with his hair watching him slowly trying to calm down. "you'll do just fine binnie..."i say and he peaks at me.

"you really think so?"he asked and i nod, "of course cucumber, you're talented as hell and so many people will see that"i say and he smiles, "thank you muffin"he says sitting up. his arm still around my waist, "hyung! are you done being cheesy in their? i want to play with noona!"taehyun says coming in the room.

soobin sighs and gets up, i could tell he really wants to spend time with me. "taehyun how about i play with you tomorrow? i think soobin wants me to spend time with him"i say whispering the last part. taehyun makes an oh kind of face and nods leaving soobin and i alone.

soobin was grabbing one of the almond milks in his bag. i walk over to him and hover above him, i bend down and grab one from his bag. "you could've just asked"he says grabbing one himself, he turns around and grabs my waist again. i poke the straw in the milk box and take a sip, "you were acting like a baby when taehyun wanted to play with me, i couldn't have asked"i say smiling through drinking.

he smiles taking a sip of his own drink, "i'm sorry muffin"he says and i smile. "it's okay cucumber"i say, we stood there for a while talking. "hyung! it's time to go on stage!"huening kai says and soobin sighs, "don't be nervous soobinnie"i say taking his hands off my waist and began to hold his hand.

i guide him to the side of the stage where the other members were getting hooked up, soobin goes and gets up hooked up. he looks over at me and i smile, yeonjun whispers to soobin and soobin makes this flushed face and pushes yeonjun who began to laugh.

once soobin was hooked up he runs over to me, "you okay? you're already flushed"i say touching his face. he looks down and smiles, "i'm okay muffin"he says holding the hand that i had on his cheek. my heart began to race, his smile made me fall in love with him.

if you can't tell i like soobin, don't tell hyunjin, but i do. you could hear fans screaming excitedly, soobin sighs unevenly. i really wished i could help him, just saying it'll be okay doesn't always work. i peak away from soobin and see yeonjun trying to tell me something.

taehyun and yeonjun demonstrated kissing soobin on the cheek. i look at them with this "i'm not doing that" face, i look up at soobin who's eyes were closed and he seemed to try and calm himself down, but couldn't do it. i sigh, i tip toe and kiss soobin's cheek.

he opens his eyes and looks at me surprised. "s-sorry, i uhm...you looked really nervous"i say and he nods, "txt time to go on"someone says. soobin walks with the boys waving bye to me while i wave as well, soobin stops for a second though.

he bounces a couple of times before rushing back over to me. he leans down and pecks my lips, i make a shocked face and he smiles. "thanks for calming down, i'll see after the show"he says before running off. i stand their in shock the whole time, till the show was finished.