trouble in paradise

ships; ot10

i sat silently in the corner of the room, looking at my phone

i sat silently in the corner of the room, looking at my phone. i miss jungkook and mom and dad...i've gotten pretty homesick especially with our upcoming album 'i am you'. on top of that, i've been getting backlash on me being in the group for the hundredth time already.

my happiness has plummeted extremely, and it sucks. "jisoo come on, we got to practice"minho says in a strict tone, i get off the floor and begin to practice with them.

-.-.-.-.-

"why aren't you getting this right?!"minho says, i pant looking down. my members are disappointed, i'm disappointed, stay's will be disappointed, jungkook would be highly disappointed. "i'm sorry, okay!"i say raising my voice a little.

"hey! don't raise your voice at me, when you're the one fucking everything up!"minho says loudly, "if i fuck up so badly then i should just leave..."i mumble. "speak up jisoo!"lee know says and i burst.

"I FUCKING SAID; IF I FUCK UO SO BADLY THEN I SHOULD JUST LEAVE!"i yelled angrily, "you're choice! it's your own fault!"minho says and i turn and pack up my things. i bits my lip holding in my tears, as i begin to walk out someone grabs my wrist.

i turn back to see hyunjin with worried eyes, i look away and harshly shake his hand off my wrist, i open the door and slam it as i leave.

"jesus minho, you need to chill out with your temper"woojin says and chan nods.

"it's not okay"chan adds on getting his jacket and off to find jisoo.

-.-.-.-.-

i sat in the park, it was sunny. i sat there with my head in my knees, "i miss kookie..."i say. jungkook is the probably the only person that i turn to when i'm being hated on besides my members, but i'm not going to them for reasons... jungkook was in america, he's attending the grammy's with the boys.

jungkook made rational decision for jisoo, if she was about to make a bad choice jungkook would guide her to the right one, but with jungkook not being with her. she had more control of her decisions.

i grab my phone and call up the girls, hana first, then minsun, then hyuna. "hello?"hyuna answered, "hey hyuna...can i uhm...stay in your dorm for a couple of weeks?"i ask looking down. "i mean...sure, but don't you have a comeback coming up?"she asked.

"y-yeah, but the boys and i got into a fight...can you not say anything to them?"i asked, she sighed. i could tell she was highly debating, i mean her brother is hyunjin... "fine, but let me tell hyunjin where you are. he's probably worried sick"she says.

"okay"i say, "alright, jihae unnie will pick you up at the bookstore"hyuna says and ends the call. i get up and head over to the bookstore, i just need...a day off.

a/n: multiple part series