i want you pt. 3

hyunjin x jisoo
{jihyun}

hyunjin x jisoo{jihyun}

[FOUR WEEKS LATER]

i sat in the make up chair, i looked in the mirror. i had light make up on and my hair was curled, i look behind me through the mirror and see hyunjin fixing his shirt. "you look fine jinnie"i say and he looks over at me.

he smiles and walks over to me, "but i have to look stunning for my princess"he says and i giggle. "you have half of the dance for yourself"i say and he smiles, "then the main part of this dance joins me"hyunjin says wrapping his arms around me.

i smile, "thank you for forgiving me"he says and i nod. "and convincing the boys to forgive me especially chan hyung"he says and i giggle nodding again. he kisses my cheek and i blush, "come on now princess"he says holding out his hand.

i take his hand and he helps me out of the chair. he twirls me around and pulls me closer to him, i smile. "you're so cute"i say and he smiles kissing my cheek again, "anything for you"he says and i push his head away from me and walk off. "hey!"he says and i smile.

we walk out to see the boys, "ew! why are you two such a cute couple!"minho says. "couples outfits? ugh stop!"jisung says and hyunjin and i laugh. "it's cute"i say and hyunjin nods wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"good luck on your performance, jisoo unnie"someone says, i turn around and see ryujin with the rest of the itzy girls. "thank you! you too"i say and she smiles and they leave to get hooked up to the microphones. "you'll do great out there"chan says.

"thanks chan"i say and he nods, "good luck out there"seungmin says. "thanks seungmin"hyunjin says, he sounded so sincere like he was thanking seungmin for more than a good luck. "no problem hyunjin"he says, "now get out there and be cute together"changbin says and hyunjin and i nod.

hyunjin and i stand on the side of the stage while the boys stood on the other side. fans were inside talking, a table and chair was placed on stage, "everyone, quiet down we will begin our show soon 5 minutes"the intercom says. "you'll do great out there"he tells me. "you will too"i say smiling.

the show begins and mina introduces the show (yes i just put jisoo with the same show as hyunjin and chani). mina introduces my mc performance featuring hyunjin, hyunjin looks at me and kisses my nose before walking out. fans scream while i stood their blushing.

i walk out and sit in the chair, and after a couple of seconds the song began to play and our performance began.

[Minutes later]

we finished and fans cheered. chani and mina came out and gave me and hyunjin microphones and i introduced myself. hyunjin smiles as i introduced myself, and we introduced the first performing group. we get off stage and mina and chani congratulate me for becoming an mc.

hyunjin hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek, "now we can spend more time together"he says and i nod turning around and kissing his nose. "oh! just so i don't forget, i knew you always wanted me to be your partner"hyunjin says.

i look at him shocked, "who told you?"i asked. "seungmin, he told me you wanted me as your partner and wouldn't have done this dance if i wasn't your partner. also he told me you liked me"hyunjin says and i blush covering my face in his chest. he laugh hugging me.

"hey guys!"seungmin says, i turn to him. "kim seungmin i'm going to kill you!"i say and seungmin starts running off and i chase him while the other 8 follow us and laugh.

[END]

[HYUNJIN & JISOO
DANCE]

[THEIR OUTFITS]