hyunjin ending

left off...waste it on me:

waste it on me:

no ones pov

hyunjin watched as mark and hwall both were playing around with jisoo. hyunjin really disliked it, but hyunjin couldn't just plainly tell jisoo. jisoo wanted hyunjin to join her, she didn't even understand why hyunjin was not joining them. jisoo really wanted to have a sleep over with hyunjin, but she also accidentally planned to hang out with hwall and mark.

she ended up combining them four to hang out together instead of going from one person to another just to hang out. jisoo noticed hyunjin standing away from her and pouted, "hyunjinnie! come play with us!"she begged. hyunjin couldn't help, but give her a small smile and walking over to them.

jisoo and the boys began to sing random english or korean songs while having the best time of their lives. soon after a while jisoo was making tea for the boys, hyunjin and the boys were talking about whatever when hyunjin started hearing jisoo's rare honey voice.

jisoo was a rapper, so when jisoo sang it was like walking on a cloud. jisoo began singing 'thank u, next' by ariana grande. hyunjin immediately stopped talking to the boys and let jisoo sing.

jisoo just kept singing, honestly not even knowing if hyunjin was listening or not. she was making tea when she accidentally burned herself, "shit!"she hissed. with that hyunjin heard her and quickly came to her rescue.

"jisoo is everything alright?"hyunjin asked, jisoo nods. "just burned myself a little"she says sighing. hyunjin walked over to jisoo and grabbed her hand. he scanned it for a few seconds and went to the sink and rinsed her hand with cold water.

jisoo watched hyunjin while he focused on the burned hand. after a few seconds hyunjin looked and jisoo, he smiled. "are you falling for me?"hyunjin said sticking his pointer finger in front of jisoo.

this was one of jisoo's chances, she couldn't let it escape! "yeah..."she says and hyunjin stops what he's doing and looks at her. hyunjin didn't know if he heard correctly or if he was just going crazy. hyunjin has this on going joke on how when they stare at each other it means they like each other, but both of them always denied it.

now however, jisoo says she is?! "w-wait...huh?"hyunjin says and jisoo gives a small smile. "you asked me if i was falling for you, i just answered yeah"she said blushing a little, hyunjin stands there for a couple of seconds.

"for god sakes hyunjin just kiss her!"hwall says and somebody pushes hyunjin, their lips connect. they both seemed nervous, but soon after they both closed their eyes and kissed. hyunjin placed his hands on jisoo's waist and jisoo wrapped her arms around hyunjin.

the two shared a passionate kiss before moving away from each other, "i... i love you jisoo"hyunjin says and she smiles. "i love you too jinnie"she says.