v live after MAMA

i sat on my hotel bedroom setting up the camera for my scheduled v live. i started the v live and i waited for fans, i was in something much more comfortable then MAMA Japan since we were still in japan.

a lot of fans started joining and i greeted them. fans kept congratulating me on our award and told me not to cry, i smiled. "hi stay's it's nice to see you all!"i say waving, "so i wanted to do a vlive where you guys ask me questions! especially since it's after MAMA"i say smiling and with that questions flood in quickly.

how are you feeling?

how are the boys feeling?

did you see jungkook and bts?

did you make new friends?

i smiled, "i'm feeling great! i'm happy we won an award and performed in japan. the boys feel the same, we're all happy. i got to meet bts twice because they were at both mama's and jungkook was happy to see me perform and win an award. he bet that we were going to win best new artist, so i owe him twenty dollars now and yeah! i'm closer with the boyz and i made some friends in i*zone! they're super pretty!"i say smiling.

8 months? wow! so much improvement!!

you must be really happy for the group

"yeah! 8 months, crazy huh? i would have never thought we'd do so well these past couple of months, but we did! and yeah i'm really happy for them, i mean 8 months improvement and we got our first MAMA award, 4 rookie of the year awards. wow!" i say looking at more comments.

why were you the one behind the boys?

we're you nervous in any sort of way?

what did you mean when you said thank you to chan a bunch of times on the last v live?

my smile fell a little and it turned sort of serious. "well for starters...i was behind the boys because it honestly felt more like their award then our award and i wanted them to accept it, but chan pulled be up front with him"i say.

"i was very nervous because of that, i didn't want people to think of us weirdly because i'm the only girl in stray kids, so i was nervous for that especially since in korea no one really chanted for us and i was nervous that maybe we didn't win either... but thank you japan for cheering for us!!"i say smiling a little.

"and the v live..."i say looking down trying to figure out the words. i sighed and looked up.

"so during my trainee years, jyp nim wanted to put me into a girl group. i disliked the idea, and if you saw the survival show i was in the girl group from the start. however, after thr first episode aired chan asked jyp to put me into his group because he saw a lot of features that he wanted in his group. jyp agreed surprisingly and i was placed in chan's group... if it wasn't for chan noticing my abilities i wouldn't be here. i still thank him for asking jyp to put me in the group...i-i would've been alone if chan didn't ask...and to see us improve in a short amount of time makes me proud...b-but i mean if i didn't agree i wouldn't a-also be in the group"i say tearing up and smiling a little.

"the boys have been such a big part of my life...as a trainee i struggled to find myself, but with their help i was able to find myself slowly and they still help me develop as a person. they've been my family since i rarely see kookie due to our busy schedules, i tell chaeyoung who i saw at the show to tell jungkook i missed him...she told me to tell the same to channie"i say laughing a little.

"but yeah...i thank chan a lot, he out of all of the boys is a big part of my journey and i can't live without him and the rest of stray kids"i say laughing, and letting a tear slip out. i wipe it with my aka hyunjin's sweater. someone began to knock on my door, i picked up the phone and walked towards my door.

i opened it to be engulfed into a hug my chan, the boys all behind him. han took the phone and i smiled and hugged chan taking in his scent. "thank you for choosing us"chan says and i bite my lip, "your welcome channie"i say.