trouble in paradise pt. 3

ships: ot10

"I can't sleepSo tell me오늘 밤도 결국엔 awake내일 밤도 아마 이럴 듯해So tell me now, I'll find a way내일 밤도 난 there is no other wayI can't sleep"

"I can't sleep
So tell me
오늘 밤도 결국엔 awake
내일 밤도 아마 이럴 듯해
So tell me now, I'll find a way
내일 밤도 there is no other way
I can't sleep"

[WEEKS LATER]

i woke up from my slumber. i look at the clock, 4:30 am. i sigh and lay back, i begin to think of what i should do. go to practice? or go talk to the ceo? my mind keeps telling me to just leave, to just end it all, to leave my career and let the boys do this on their own.

i get up and walk to hyuna's room, i knock on her door. eunha opens the door and hyuna was not there, but you could hear the shower running. "can i borrow some clothes, i'm going to jyp entertainment"i say and eunha nods. she walks over to the drawers and searches through an amount of clothes before giving me some.

"it's cold outside, so yeah..."eunha says and i thank her, i go into the spare bathroom and change in their. i wore a blue t-shirt over a blue and yellow long sleeve and blue jeans. i walk out and throw my clothes in the basket near the bathroom, i father all my stuff and put on my white shoes.

"jisoo..."i hear someone say, i look over and see all the nct queens girls all standing there. "yeah"i say swinging my bag over my shoulder. "don't leave them."jihae says and i look down, "i'll see you guys later"i say walking out of their dorm and off to jyp entertainment.

once jisoo left i picked up the phone. i dialed chaeyoung's phone number, it rang for a couple of seconds then she answered. "camila? what's up? it's four am"chaeyoung said. "can i speak to jungkook?"i asked, "sure, hold on"she says. the phone went silent for a good 30 seconds then jungkook answered, "hey camila, is everything okay?"jungkook asked.

"you're back in korea right?"i ask, "yeah. why?"he asked. "jisoo and the boys had a fight, she says she plans to leave the group. she's worried, she's scared, she's stupid if she decides to leave. can you talk to her? you're the only person who can put her on the right track"i say.

"okay, i'll go talk to her. where is she?"jungkook asked, "she's headed towards jyp entertainment"i say and soon enough jungkook hangs up, "is he going to fix everything?"yuri asked and jihae smiled and nodded.

i walk in the cold air. i sigh as i see the entertainment building approach, fans notice me and i give them small hello's. "you don't deserve to be in stray kids!" someone yelled, i nod with a sad smiled. i finally get into the entertainment building.

i sigh as i begin to walk again. "jisoo!"i hear someone yell, i turn around and see jungkook and chaeyoung. i freeze in place, jungkook comes running towards me. he hugs me and look down, "what did i tell you about being stupid?"jungkook asked. "if i feel like ima make a stupid choice, call you"i say in a monotone voice.

jungkook lets go and caresses my face, "why are you acting like this?"he asked. he looked stern, he looked mad, i look down almost ready to cry. "jisoo noona?"someone says, i look over and see the boys all their, jeongin was the one who called my name, his voice is not hard to distinguish.

i look down, "i can't do it. they want me gone"i say as tears begin to fall. jungkook pulls me into a hug, "no they don't"he says like he already knew what was going on. "yes they do. they started petitions, they began speaking to me horribly, they want me gone"i say.

"and you're going to let them tell you what to do?"jungkook asked, i don't say anything. "bunny...you're stronger than this, i know you are. those people don't matter, look at chaeyoung. she's had multiple similar encounters, but look at her. she's so much more stronger than they are. i know you'll say you aren't, but bunny you are. you've cared for everyone when you were down, i get so many amazing comments from fans of mine saying how amazing you are. i've gotten text from your own leader telling chaeyoung and i how you're so strong"jungkook says.

i look at chan who kept his eyes fixated on me. "bunny...is their anything else on your mind?"jungkook asked me, "i miss home..."i say and jungkook smiles pulling me into another hug. "home is where the heart is bunny, it's okay"jungkook says and i smile and hug him.

he pulls away and steps back, his hands stuck in his pockets. all of a sudden a rush of 9 boys collided with me, i squeal as i notice my nine boys were here. "PLEASE DONT EVER LEAVE US!"i hear jisung yell, "yeah! we'll be lonely!"jeongin says. i notice jungkook and chaeyoung leaving, jungkook turns back once more and smiles and waves as they leave.

"jisoo"chan says, the boys let go of me and i turn to chan. i bite my lip and hug him, "i'm sorry chan..."i say and chan hugs me. "it's okay bunny, but tell us what's going on"chan says and i nod. i let go and minho was standing besides chan, i smile and hug him. "i'm sorry i yelled at you"i say.

"no, i'm sorry for being a complete asshole to you"minho says. i let go, my arms still wrapped around minho's neck while his hands still placed on my hips. "you were only being a good teacher"i say and he giggles, "hey! don't steal my jisoo from me!"hyunjin yells pulling me into a hug.

i smile while the boys began to laugh, "i missed you"he says and i smile, "i missed you too jinnie"i say. "alright everyone! let's get practicing, we only got a couple of weeks"chan says. "minho, don't let that temper mess us up again!"jisung says, "yah! jisung-ah!"minho says and we laugh as we head up to the practice room.

[END]