hwall ending

left off...waste it on me:

waste it on me:

no ones pov

"jisoo i swear to god, we're going to get in trouble"hyunjin says watching jisoo jumping on the couch dancing with mark to day6's dance dance.

"dance dance, with me! everybody 1,2,3!"jisoo and mark yelled. hwall watched jisoo have a blast and wanted that to be him besides her. hwall has been trying to get jisoo all to himself the whole night, but the other boys have been interfering with his plans.

jisoo was not so different from hwall, jisoo liked hwall. she's hid it for a while do to her very protective friend, hyunjin. jisoo really wanted to tell hwall she liked him, but was afraid of what hyunjin would say.

throughout the whole night it was a struggle for both of them. hyunjin kept getting in between the two or jisoo ended up having to do something for the sleepover.

soon jisoo played dream by suzy and baekhyun. jisoo sat on the couch watching hwall singing baekhyun's parts while drinking a cup of hot chocolate. hwall's charisma made jisoo fall deeper in love with the boy.

his smile stole her heart more than ever. "hey jisoo didn't you say you knew the words to the english version of that one k-drama song?"mark asked and jisoo nod. "but i'm too tired, can you play the song though. i love the song"jisoo says and mark nods.

it was descendants of the sun's 'you are my everything'. hyunjin and mark were listening to the song, staring off into the distance. jisoo had her eyes shut listening to her favorite song, but hwall? his eyes were on jisoo the most of the song.

her smile was the key, hwall loved jisoo with all his heart and wanted her to be his. hwall slowly touched her hand, jisoo opened her eyes and looked at her hand then at hwall. jisoo bit her lip and looked over at hyunjin who now had his eyes closed listening to music.

mark had noticed the two, jisoo looked at mark, worried he'd tell hyunjin. mark just smiled and nod, mark knew that if jisoo's choice was to like hwall. then he couldn't change that, and he'd just live with it.

hwall smiled pulling jisoo out of the apartment, jisoo stared at hwall as they ran outside. "hwall! it's raining!"jisoo yells as the two run into the pouring rain. hwall smiles at jisoo, "why are you so cheesy and cliche"she says with a smile.

"well cliche fits us wouldn't it?"he asked and jisoo nods smiling. hwall smiles placing his thumb on her chin and pointer finger under her chin. she blushes and kisses him immediately, hwall smiles and kisses her back. and yes it's in the pouring rain, how cliche!

however on the side, hyunjin watched in sadness. "you know you'd have to let her go one way or another"mark says and hyunjin looks down, "i'm going to my dorm room"hyunjin says walking out of the apartment building.