i want you

hyunjin x jisoo
{jihyun}

jisung x jisoo
{2ji}

"sorry jisoo, i gotta help ryujin"hyunjin says packing his stuff, "who?"i ask

"sorry jisoo, i gotta help ryujin"hyunjin says packing his stuff, "who?"i ask. "oh, one of the trainee's, she's debuting soon and she needs my help"hyunjin says smiling. i look down, "oh okay, i'll just practice by myself"i say. he nods patting my head, "i knew you'd understand"he says walking out.

i sigh and slide down on the wall, i make a sour face. this is the twelfth time he's done this month, he's been more focus on this new trainee. the others have seen it to, hyunjin is slowly missing a couple of minutes of practice. hyunjin and i we're working on a dance together, i was becoming an mc and i told the staff i was only comfortable doing my dance with one of my members.

they allowed it, but hyunjin hasn't worked with me ever since! their was a knock on the floor, "come in"i say. i look up and see jisung entering, "did he leave?"jisung asked and i nod, "want to teach me some of your dance?"he asked and i smiled nodding. i got up and played the song.

~~~~

"where is he!"i yell, the boys and i started practice an hour ago and hyunjin is still not here. "this is ridiculous"minho says and the others nod, "maybe he has a perfectly good reason this time"chan says and i roll my eyes.

"yes a perfect reason is ryujin, she's always the reason"i say going to the music searching for my song. "you wanna practice?"jisung asked and i look at him and nod, i play 'bury a friend' by billie eilish.

a/n: it's the couple

in the middle of me and jisung dancing the door opens. i don't pay too much attention, but i see hyunjin with ryujin. chan walks over to him, but before chan speaks to him, hyunjin begins to talk. "why aren't you practicing?"hyunjin says over the music.

"maybe if you were here on time we could've practiced I am you"i say still dancing with jisung. "isn't that our dance?"hyunjin asked emphasizing our and i nod, "well if you practiced with me then it would be our dance"i say.

hyunjin suddenly turns off the music, "hey!"i yell. i turn around and i see the boys scared, "why did you turn it off?!"i yell. "why would jisung do the dance and not me?!"hyunjin asked with the same amount of anger. "why? because you decide to leave the group, decided to leave me to work with a trainee! we have a comeback! i have a mc performance to do! and since you can't work with me, i need a new partner!"i yell.

he was about to speak up, but i talk before him. "just leave hyunjin!"i yell harshly grabbing my phone from him, "i don't need your help with my performance"i say turning around and walking to jisung.

i hear the door close, i look up and see only the 9 of us. hyunjin left. i bite my lip looking down, he still left us. no, "i'm sorry". no, "i promise to practice at the right time tomorrow". i sink to the floor, "he just doesn't listen"i say.

the others come sit with me, they reassure me that hyunjin will come around sooner or later, but will he.