weekly idol

jisoo's pov

we all waited on the side of the stage as the mc's were getting ready to introduce us. i wore a pink knitted crop top and a black and white pencil skirt with black converse. once they introduce us the boys run in yelling as they played i am you.

i smiled walking in and greeting the mc's as the others play around. "these kids"i mumble watching them play around. once everything calmed the boys and i got into one line together, i stood in between changbin and hyunjin.

"one, two"i say.

"step out, hello, we are stray kids"we all say bowing to the camera.

we all turn to the mc's. "ah~ she's so kind and mature"the mc's point at me and i smile covering my mouth. "when they ran out she walked out and..."one of the mc's demonstrated how i looked.

the mc walked in smiling and bowed and shook the other mc's hand and the boys and i laughed. "wah~ so mature!"they say and i smiled.

~~~

we all moved onto 60 second introductions. each member would have a separate introduction, starting from youngest to oldest. as we kept going each member did one thing that separated them from the rest of the group.

jeongin sang trot, seungmin sang a ballad of dance the night away by twice, felix beat boxed adding in his mosquito noise and jisung free style rapped and soon it was my turn.

i go up onto the stage while the boys cheer. i smile as i wait for them to say go, once said i begin.

"hi everyone, it's everyone's favorite bunny girl jeon jisoo! i'm in charge of rapping and dancing. my specialities are photography and ice skating, but i have other sort of talents from my older brother jeon jungkook from bts. i'm stray kids guardian angel in the group and most of the time i take extreme blows for them because i love them"i say perfectly without a stutter. my 60 seconds were up and everyone cheered.

"woah~ jeon jungkook's younger sister?!" lee sangmin says surprised and i nod. "i can't believe that"kim shinyoung says, the boys say to call him. "i can try to call him, but he is overseas at the moment"i say asking for my phone. the staff bring me my phone and i open my phone to my contacts.

i keep scrolling to jungkook's number and press call. i put it on speaker, after two rings he answers. "hello?"jungkook says in a tired voice, "sorry kookie, what time is it there in america?"i ask. "3 am"kookie replies, "i'm sorry...i'm live right now, please say hi"i say.

"hello everyone"jungkook says, "alright. i'll let you go back to sleep, good luck on your world tour"i say happily. "thank you jisoo, have fun"jungkook says as i end the call. the mc's were in awe, "woah!"one of the mc's say and i smile.

~~~

we finally got to do random dance. however our punishment was the woo flick, woojin's flicks are pretty hard. i've never had it been done to me, but i've seen the others. i had to change out of my pink crop top to a blue knitted crop top and shorts with my converse.

they started off with grrr, then to hellevator, which were pretty easy. however once it changed to i am you's chorus, hyunjin messed up and failed. the boys get slightly upset and i walk over to hyunjin and bent down next to him. he smiles while sweat dripped down his forehead.

i smile wiping it away and the boys argue if hyunjin messed up. the mc ask changbin, and since changbin cant lie to well it was confirmed hyunjin messed up. i stand up and hold hyunjin's hand as they all stand apart.

"i'll take the flick for hyunjin"i say abruptly, the mc's and boys seemed purely shocked. the boys immediately go into defensive mode and tell me not to, after discussing with them that i will they finally let it happen. "hyunjin say something to jisoo"the mc's say.

hyunjin stayed behind me and held my hand, "i promise i won't mess up again. please don't protect me for my mistakes jisoo"hyunjin says suddenly coming behind me and hugging me from behind. the boys scream and cringe, i giggle placing my hands on hyunjin's arms. "it's fine hyunjinnie"i say looking at woojin.

he moves my hair and places his finger in front of my forehead. "aish~ what a guardian angel"woojin whispers to me, they do a count down and once they say go woojin flicks my forehead. i don't flinch. "woah!"the mc's say and the boys laugh.

hyunjin turns me around and rubs my forehead while i smile. "jisoo is more harsh to punishment. she flicks harder"changbin admits and the boys laugh.

 she flicks harder"changbin admits and the boys laugh