Rule #1

Have A Player's Mindset
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"To learn how to be a player, the first thing you need to do is start thinking like a player. That means you need to internalize the player's mindset down to your core. That you have confidence, an abundance mentality and an understanding that dating women is a game and you can either play or get played. You can't sit on the sidelines unless you plan on being celibate. Internalize that girls will have sex with you casually because they have just as strong a sex drive as men do, the world didn't reach six billion people by accident." I said shooting the basketball, he chuckled shaking his head. "Having a player mindset also means not feeling guilty for having sex, you recognize sex as a value-neutral exchange, not a dirty act where you're taking advantage of a girl. Realize that you're living a 1% lifestyle and you need to act like it. It might feel weird at first but by the consistent external reinforcement you get from having lots of women around will become natural."

"Why play when you can fuck the same woman for the rest of your life is all I'm saying." Trey stated

"When it will really click for you is when you know that if all that pussy dried up you can go out and easily find a new girl within three days anywhere in the world. Having a player mentality also means that you respect the game and don't hate other players. Instead of hating you recognize game and see what you can learn from other players. So nigga don't hate the player hate the game."

"Man bye." He smacked his lips grabbing the ball from me. "So Robyn got this friend."

"Nah don't you start."

"Aye y'all sorry I'm late Lauren didn't wanna let me outta bed, aye speaking of Lauren she got this friend."

"Nah see trey just did that shit ion need y'all hooking me up." I replied

"It's the same friend?" Bryshere asked Trey.

"Beyoncé?" Trey asked

"Yea see man she bad, you goin on a blind date on Saturday that's three days to get up shit together we can't be the only ones with kids I got 2 daughters, trey got one son I need you to have a damn boy so my damn baby girl ain't gotta go date outside the damn best friend group." Bryshere said shooting his basketball

"Look I'll go on the date but if she cute imma hit and quit." I shrugged. "Rule #1 Have The Mindset of A Player."

"Night we know what it is we been goin off that shit since high school and college and that's where you need to leave it ugly ass." Trey said throwing the ball at my head.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my head flicking him off.

"Nah you got enough women for that shit fag."

"Only a fag think that way." Bryshere said squinting his eyes at Trey.

"Nigga don't you got a show to rehearse for what's it called?"Trey asked

"Nigga empire best show out." Bryshere jumped at trey making me laugh.

"Aye lets get this game goin I got somewhere to be at 7." I said shutting them both up.

>>>>>>>

"Who is it?!" I shouted walking downstairs of my $30 Million mansion. I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Robyn!" She shouted, this crazy ass female. I opened the door and she let herself in. "Now look here my friend ain't one of your toys, you pull that shit with her imma kill you I'm warning you days in advance." Her island accent slipped a bit as she talked.

"I hear you."

"You gone feel me if you think I'm playing. I will kill you, her name is Beyoncé, get her pink roses, and open her doors. And put some clothes on I don't wanna see you in a towel you damn ingrate." She flipped her hair in my face walking back out of my house.

"I love you too Robyn Fenty!" I shouted after her laughing

"It's Neverson now bitch you see this 30 karat gold diamond ring!" She shouted back getting into her phantom. I chuckled shaking my head as I closed my door.

Unknown: It's Dianna I'm on my way. (7:14 PM)

Cool door's unlocked. (7:15 PM)

Kate: I woke up this morning and you were gone, call me? (4:22 PM)

I deleted the messages and blocked her contact tossing my phone on the couch plopping down on the couch. I was ready for my next thing. Which at the moment was Dianna, and whoever was next? Was gonna be someone new, you never hit the same thing twice it's against the rules. I guess I could make this Beyoncé character my thing for Saturday and not plan too far ahead. I turned the TV on.

Christopher Maurice Brown now named the richest man in the world after enclosing a deal with NBA CEO, he has bought the National Basketball Association making him $800 billion richer. With him already being the CEO of the NFL what does he have planned next?

Next up Rihanna and her New hubby Tremaine.

I smiled me and my small circle of friends was eating. I was proud to be successful with a successful group of friends. I had been friends with Trey and Bryshere since high school, and Lauren and Robyn in college. I looked at our old college photo sitting on my fireplace.

I got up raising an eyebrow, I walked over to the fire place picking up the photo, there was another girl in the photo. "Beyoncé?" I said reading the name on her shirt and boy was she fine. Why haven't I ever talked to her? I picked my phone up off the couch dialing Lauren's number putting the phone up to my ear.

"Yes baby brother?" She answered

"Beyoncé we went to college with her what ever happened to her why haven't I ever met her?" I asked

"She went to Germany, she's filthy rich now. She went out there and came up with a bunch of shit with sponsors and technology she got a lot of shit done. She's richer than you, only difference is she keeps it so low key it's crazy. She's perfect for you the thing is getting the both of you to settle down."

"What you mean?" I asked intrigued all of a sudden

"She's not exactly the committing type but hopefully player recognize player and y'all figure some shit out I don't know I gotta go these lil girls is hungry." She said quickly hanging the phone up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep or delete?