Rule #8

Rule #8: Be discreet
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"Chris! Ryan! Over here!" Paparazzi shouted taking pictures of Chris and Ryan. This was his 4th appearance with her and the chemistry they were taking was great, unless he fucked her which I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Her on his arm made his popularity boost up.

I allowed them to pose for a couple more pictures before I was pushing them along, "What is this event Beyonce?" An irritated Chris asked

"The Black Beauty Fundraiser." I replied. "You're donating four hundred million dollars to them, what they do is provide scholarships, and grants to black women all across America so that they're able to go to the college of their choice." I explained as I followed closely behind them through these tall gold doors.

"Why not boys?" He asked once we were in a room surrounded by so many different people, from celebrities to politicians.

"We went to the Black Is Excellent Ball last week, remember? The fundraiser for all blacks. Before then you teamed up with Chance The Rapper to not only donate money to school districts in Chicago but build a community center in a predominantly black neighborhood." I explain and he nodded letting out a deep breath.

"I'm just gettin overwhelmed-"

"Ryan sweetheart let me talk to Christopher alone please?" I say and she nodded making her way to the mayor. "What's wrong?" I asked,I placed my clip board on the table next to us as I undid his tie. I retied it this time right.

"I don't like the amount of attention I've been bringing to myself lately, I know it's positive but it's overwhelming. I might say the wrong thing, o-or I might do the wrong thing an-"

"Shhhh." I grabbed his face making him look down at me. He let out a deep sigh and his eyes looked into mine. "This is your last event for a month boo, pull it together." I reassure him, he nodded inhaling and then exhaling. He pulled me in close to him wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his face in my neck, he hugged me tightly.

"You smell so good." His soft time spoke against my neck before he placed a lingering peck on my neck.

"Not in front of the public Chris." I reply shyly I couldn't even hide the smile, his hands gripped my waist before he slowly slide them down my sides and onto my ass, grabbing me up roughly making me let out a small moan as my head rested on his shoulder.

I grabbed his hands pushing him back, "You better stop." I said making him chuckle, I looked around making sure no eyes were on us.

"So what if they see us, you don't wanna be seen with me?" He asked, the all black tux he had on was a turn on. His smile was a turn on, the way his neck tattoos disappeared into his collar was a turn on, his freckles, his curls the way his eyes tore into me like I was the best thing he'd ever put his mouth on was a turn on. "You lookin at me like you ready for me to take you down." His eyebrow went up, and a smirk took over his face.

"You get away from me." I said pointing at him. "You gone end up making me f-"

"Aye bitches." Robyn said as our friends approached us, all very well dressed.

"Hey Chris they're requesting us on stage in 5 minutes." Ryan said touching his shoulder, he nodded his hand rested on her lower back as they walked away. Chris looked back at me and winked, I smiled winking back at him and he blushed before he turned around continuing his journey.