Rule #26

Rule #26: Stay away from the crazy ones
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

Nicki: Baby you didn't tell me you knew my baby daddy, or you had a bitch. (6:02 PM)

Shake my line, me and my girl just made it official. I didn't know him until today, don't text my phone no more. If you do I'm telling my girl. (6:04 PM)

Nicki: You do what you want when you poppin 😂 tell her ass, and tell her how I had you in my mouth while you at it. (6:05 PM)

I shook my head getting up from the couch, I walked over to where Beyonce was talking to Nas and handed her my phone with the message thread still open. "What?" She asked grabbing my phone from my grip with a confused look on her face. I pointed at the screen,and she looked down at it. I seen her eyes traveling across the screen quickly, and her frown soon turned into a smile, and a small chuckle escaped her lips.

I didn't know if I was more in love with her smile, or her eyes. I couldn't pick which one it was too hard. She was perfect, and the crazy look in her eyes only made a nigga fall harder. "Give me that bitch address Nas." She said sticking my phone in her back pocket.

"What bitch man?" He asked confused

"Yo nasty ass baby mama, give me her address right fuckin now!" She yelled, and that woke not only Common and Snoop up but Serayah as well.

"Wh-where am I?" She asked

"Bitch shut up." Beyonce hissed at her fear was evident in her eyes. She kept her mouth shut though.

"I texted it to you, man don't be doing shit in front of my daughter." He said before she stormed off, I jogged after her.

"Bey-"

"No Chris." She mumbled as we walked out the warehouse Julius looked up from his phone.

"I thought we was gone be here for a minute." He says opening the door for us.

"Gotta handle something else real quick. I forwarded the address." She answers him, he closed the door and got in on the driver side.

"Baby I-"

"Chris ain't no talking me out of anything." She said

"No I'm not talking you out of it, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for embarrassing you." I said. "I knew I wanted to be with you and I still fucked her, so my bad for that." I say

"Julius I'm sorry." She said with a slight chuckle.

"For what boss?" He asked confused his eyes remained on the road. Beyonce unbuckled my belt, and undid my button and zipper and she pulled me out of my boxers. She leaned down slipping all of me in her mouth. I let my head rest back on the seat as I lowly groaned feeling myself hit the back of her throat, out of all the bitches I had been with she sucked me the best.

Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

As soon as Chris came in my mouth, I didn't even swallow it. I sat up with his cum still in my mouth, Julius pulled into the driveway of what I'm assuming is Nicki's house. I got out the car the moment he stopped.

I walked up the steps and started banging on her door loudly. That bitch bold enough to text my nigga, imma be bold enough to beat her ass. "Who the fuck!" She shouted from the other side and as soon as the door swung open I spit Chris' cum on her face and she gasped and a shock expression took over her face.

"He was just in my mouth too baby." I say tilting my head slightly as she wiped it from her eyes. She swung at me, and as soon as her lunch landed on my cheek. I laughed nodding my head, I grabbed her by her hair pulling her outside tossing her down the steps. I closed her door so her daughter wouldn't witness her mama getting her ass beat.

As soon as she landed on the ground from the last step I walked down the steps standing over her. "Bitch you might be poppin but you not on my level." I say kneeling down, I grabbed a handful of her hair lifting her up off the ground as I stood up.

I let her hair go pushing her back out of my space, "Now say what you had to say to me." I stood waiting for her to talk.

"Everybody has had him! You mad at me?! He the one passing out community dick! You think I'm the only damn problem you gone have?!" She yelled in disbelief.

"You are definitely the last problem."

"Bitch y-" she swung again but I seen that one coming and ducked. I punched her in her throat making her chokem

"What's wrong baby? You was just sucking my man dick don't tell me that punch got you choking." I joked, I grabbed ahold of her hair again pulling her up the steps, I opened the door and threw her ass back in her house. She fell up against the wall, Chris' cum was now dried up on her face. "Don't text him again, and if you fuck another nigga on my brother again? I won't hesitate to pay you another visit. I ain't the one to test cause I don't do 2nd warnings just 1, and after that? If you fuck up again you kinda just disappear." I said as she continued coughing and gasping. I slammed the door and walked back down the steps, the door opened and I climbed in to Chris smiling at me like a creep.

"I like crazy." He said making me laugh. "You makin a nigga fall hard."

"Let's go Julius so I can go handle his other hoe. Chris after Nia? I'm not dealing with another one of your hoes so I suggest at this press conference tomorrow you let them know I ain't the bitch to fuck with." I said pointing my finger at him.

"Anything you want, keep me in check like that I'm tellin you I like that shit." He said licking his lips, I couldn't take his goofy ass serious.

~~~~~

3 more chapters and I got a lil bit more drama to get out the way, I may just save it for the sequel. 🤔🤔🤔

Y'all spoiled asf, I'm finna be done spoiling y'all asses. 🙄