Rule #2

Act The Part
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Mona Sun claims to have been sexually assaulted by Chairman of the NBA & NFL, Christopher Brown-"

I threw a remote at the tv, "How are we gonna fix this?!" I shouted

"Sir we could pay a settlement."

"A fucking settlement!? Plead guilty to some shit I ain't do?!"

"We could put out a statement-"

"Hello, Beyoncé good morning fellas." A gorgeous woman walked into the room.

"Excuse me I don't know who let you in but we are in the middle of a board meeting a-"

"I let her in Chris, just hear her out bro." Lauren said coming into the room after her.

"Lo what you doin man? I ain't listening to no woman that I barely know tell me what the fuck to do." I let out a deep sigh.

"Shut up little boy." She chuckled. "Now you're the richest man in the world, making a settlement is what they expect. Making a statement apologizing is also and expectation."

"So what do you suggest we do Ms- I don't even know her name." My PR manager said looking at me. I looked at Beyoncé and when I looked her in her eyes, I seen fire. I couldn't take my eyes from hers and I could tell she meant business.

"You tell me what you expect we do, Ms. Beyoncé?" I planted my hands on the glass table, she smirked and winked at me.

"You just let me handle this Mr. Brown." She got up, "That is of you agree to just trust me."

"If you can make sure this goes away, you'll get a lot more than just my trust."

"I'll be sure to deliver, see you Saturday night." She smirked a bit before she left out the room, Lauren following closely behind her.

"Boss you're not about to seriously let some-"

"If she gets this story thrown out you're fired joe, that'll be the third time a woman has made a sexual harassment claim and I've had to pay millions to shut them up." I say slightly smiling as I took my seat at the head of the table. "Meeting's over, I have a meeting with the owner of the Warriors, cancel it and just suspend Draymond for that altercation with Durant." I got up. "Get my car please." I signaled my security and they nodded.

>>>>>

"Hello?" I say answering my phone as my security guard opened my door, I got in and he closed the door.

"Chris it's Nia, you cannot keep dodging me like I didn't give you the best night of my life."

I chuckled, "I've had better." I hit the end button and tossed my phone in the seat next to me. I started my car pulling off immediately following behind Beyoncé's car.

"What are you up to Ms.Knowles?" I mumbled to myself.

After following her about an hour and a half, she pulled over in this construction site, I raised an eyebrow staying parked by the gate. A couple minutes later 4 other cars pulled into the construction site. I got out the car walking up to the gate landing my eyes on Beyoncé who shook Jay Z's hand after signing some papers. He then got back into his car and drove off. I walked onto the construction site.