Rule #19

Rule #19: If You're Envied You're Succeeding
Tappahannock, VA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Beyonce." I mumbled trying to wake her up. She was laying next to me naked, and rubbing her ass while she slept wasn't making things any better.

"Chris let me sleep before you be on the couch." She mumbled sleepily slapping my hand off of her. I grabbed her leg opening them, she huffed as I climbed between her legs. "What I jus- fuck..." She gasped lowly as I plunged deeply inside her, I groaned into her ear. I had just had her bent over in the shower hours ago but for some reason I didn't get tired of her. I could go all day and night when it came to her. "Chris stop w-we're at your mom's house." She mumbled into my ear.

"Just be quiet baby." I began to slowly thrust in and out of her, she concealed her moans by burying her face in the crook of my neck. She felt so damn good without a condom on, she let me inside her without a condom now I was never going to wear another one with her.

She bit into my neck, moaning against my neck. I stroked so deep inside her, her nails dug into my back as I stroked slowly inside her. She was trying so hard to be quiet, her legs wrapped around my waist the moment I started speeding up. "Baby please slow down I-I don't wanna be loud." She spoke breathlessly into my ear.

She was leaking and her walls were so tight around me, "Fuck you feel so good.." I groaned lowly, the faster I thrusted the headboard started hitting the wall.

I pulled out of her and flipped her on her stomach, she got up on her knees arching her back perfectly. She bit her bottom lip looking back at me, the lust in her eyes made me throb to feel the inside of her again.

You ever had somebody look at you like you were a full course meal? That's how she was looking at me, I gripped her ass cheeks slipping back inside her leaking pussy. She let her face fall into the pillow, she let her moans out into the pillow. I kept my bottom lip between my teeth to conceal my grunts and groans.

I slapped her ass cheek making her thrust back on me, she was meeting my thrusts halfway. I fuckin loved this girl so much, I gripped her waist slamming her down on my dick faster and faster. Her moans were still loud even with her face in the pillow. "Fuck Chris faster daddy!" She moaned out taking her face out the pillow, and I gave her just what she asked for.

I fucked her merciless, whimpers escaped her mouth I started slowing down because I was about to cum. "Don't stop Chris please.." she says

"I-I'mma cum Beyonce I gotta pull out." I say lowly my eyes hung low as I got closer to cumming.

"Please d-don't stop!" She begged, I held my cum as long as I could. I started speeding back up, I had to make sure I didn't cum inside her. It was so damn hard, "I'm cummimg baby I- fuuuuuuck!" She moaned out cumming so hard she began squirting, her walls tightened around me and I pulled out of her so fast before I could cum inside of her.

She pulled me down next to her, she climbed on top of me. She turned around so that her back was facing me, she leaned down sliding me into her mouth. "Shit.." I mumbled. My toes curled as her tongue swirled around my tip swiftly before she slipped me back in her mouth.

I gripped her ass cheeks roughly as she sucked me quickly, not once did she choke, she didn't even stop sucking me when I came in her mouth. My breath was gone and I couldn't keep my eyes open as I continued cumming in her mouth, she licked all the cum up swallowing it. She turned around, she gripped the headboard as she sat on my face putting her pussy right in my mouth.