Rule #16

Rule #16: Always Be Playing
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"Is that the girl?" I mumbled to him as she walked over to us, he only nodded and I stood next to him to see the woman who had created this monster.

"How are you, I haven't seen you since I was in college!" She spoke excitedly. "Hi I'm Serayah, his first love." She was indeed gorgeous, but my arrogance and pride wouldn't dare let me even think she looked better than me.

"What are you doing in New York?" Chris asked pulling me behind him. I only wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his back. I had to stay out of it, my mouth gets slick and he isn't mine, yet.

"You must not watch Empire." She said I could hear the smile on that bitch face.

"No I don't, my best friend however is a star in the show." He replied

"And so am I, I moved out here 6 years ago when I was offered a role in the show. You should watch it-"

"We are too busy watching Power, plus I preferred Star anyways." I say making Chris chuckle.

"Hush baby." He said to me, I kissed my teeth rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, we should catch up who's your friend on the show?"

"Bryshere-"

"He's my boyfriend on the show.."

"Good for you." I said and Chris cleared his throat and I kept my mouth shut.

"Well it was cool seeing you again, we were in the middle of a date." He said to her.

"Oh okay, hopefully I'll see you around?"

"Don't hope too much." I mumbled and Chris turned around placing his arm over my shoulder, I was still hugging his torso and he gave me a stern look with a slight smirk.

"See you later." She spoke dryly and Chris grabbed me by my face making me look at him.

"Can I not talk to another female without you being rude?" He asked chuckling, I pouted.

"I let you talk."

"Yeah you don't let them talk that's the thing."

"You see how she introduced herself to me? Talking about some first love, bitch true love trumps first love." I said rolling my eyes

"True love?" He asked his smile only growing bigger. I just nervously bit my bottom lip not daring to say another word. "You not talking now?" I shook my head making him laugh. The moment he pulled me closer to him, his arms wrapped around my waist and my hands rested on his shoulders. "I got a blanket in the trunk, and a speaker wanna extend this date?" He asked

"You just keep getting better and better." I say. "Carry me?" I asked, he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. I rested my face in his neck holding onto him tightly. This man just does something to me, he still had the same effect on me he had on me in college.

"Bitch this fine ass nigga asked me out the other day!" Robyn yelled as she entered the dorm room.

"What fine ass nigga?" Lauren asked in an irritated tone.