Rule #20

Rule #20: The Answer Is No
Tappahannock, VA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

You may like somebody a lot, in fact it may even be love. Don't do it, you're setting yourself up for a heart break. Put yourself first, you're always first, even if you're wrong never admit it. It's like cheating, and getting caught you don't apologize for it you did what you did oh well.

You may have your favorite fuck buddy out of the many people you're fucking, don't catch feelings. Lust is completely different from love, if you tell yourself there's no such thing as love? You're going to be okay in this game. Make yourself memorable, cause if you don't? You're not important in this game. Rather you're rich or poor if you follow this rule solely you'll be okay.

The answer is no...if they ask you out? The answer is no. Be in a relationship for what? For the ups and downs? To give somebody all of you and don't know if they'll even do right by you? Don't throw away what you know now before the pain for that pain. The answer is no, but don't cut them off if they still want sex. At that point you've won, you have the upper hand. You now control them, and you know it as well as them.

Rule #20 always remember the answer is no..

I rolled my eyes after reading that chapter of his booklet. Why did this stupid ads boy have my damn heart? The boy who didn't believe in love, this is who my heart wanted.

I sighed coming back to reality once my phone started ringing. I answered it, and Robyn and Lauren's face popped up on my screen. "Girl yo imaginary boyfriend is fucking up!" Robyn shouted

"What are you talking about?" I asked already knowing she was talking about Chris. They always referred to him as that.

"He gone buy the damn NFL right in the middle of this controversy." Lauren replied. "You know the Colin situation? It's bigger than ever and now that Chris is running it, he don't even know the first thing about fixing this."

"And there's a woman accusing him of sexual assault and his punk ass PR team not gonna do nothing but pay a settlement which makes him look guilty and boom his reputation is being trashed. Year after hear, month after month the media is attacking him and he can't even hire the right people to fix it." Robyn explained

"It's an easy fix, don't pay the settlement sue that bitch for defamation of character, after you beat some sense into her and of course. Put Colin back in the game, and dump the rule also. It's all about words, you use your words to appeal people, make them happy."

"Soooo come fix it." Lauren said with a smirk.

"Yeah, you run Microsoft now, you don't have to answer to anybody now. Come on down here to LA and fix this mess."

"I'm not coming, Chris can fix his own problems. He is the richest person in the world he needs to hire people that are capable." I replied to Robyn.

"Bitch come down here, fix his problems show him how much of a bad bitch you've grown into since college! Plus you know damn well you're richer than him!" Lauren shouted

"No." I said

"Beyonce if yo ass don't come down here imma come to Germany and drag yo ass across the ocean back to the united states!" Robyn yelled, I kissed my teeth rolling my eyes. I believed she would do it too.

"Fine, but I'm coming back in 6 months-"

"Great imma tell Trey to tell Chris he going on a date this Saturday. Beyonce you have to show him how much he missed out on in college! This is your second shot at pulling this nigga." Lauren said excitedly

"Then y'all can get married and have a boy, y'all know how Bryshere ass said he wanted his daughters to marry inside the best friend group." Robyn added making me laugh.

"Chris idiotic ass about to get his damn karma! You remember when he asked you if you spoke English when you asked him out?" Lauren asked

"Ooooo I do remember that, you couldn't stop crying that night. He did my bitch wrong in college. You gotta make him eat that shit bey, but marry him after you done, this nigga got a new bitch at every get together I feel violated." Robyn added

"I will be there Wednesday night." I say

"I can't wait! Let me go tell Bryshere to make Chris clear off his hoe list now." Lauren said and I shook my head as they disappeared off my screen. I sat my phone down I sat back in my seat contemplating everything they said.

Maybe this was my second chance. I had become a much better much more confident woman since college. I looked down at his handbook, I smiled.

I had everything I needed for this battle. I had one up on any of the bitches he fuck with. I had to put my feelings to the side, I couldn't allow my heart in this game I was about to play with him. It was all a mind game, a mind game I had to win.

I was excited, not because I had a second chance to get his attention but because I had a chance to make him eat each and every word he ever said to me. I wasn't his type? Me? Beyonce? I'm everybody type!

I had the looks, I had the money, I had the confidence. Now? I had the at thing I needed, I picked up this handbook he wrote himself. It wasn't the original it was Tremaine's copy. I had this booklet, I had his whole game right here in my hands. All I had to do was study it, and do it. Reverse the roles, show him how it feels to be done like this.

I was going to change the game, I was going to be him. I opened the handbook to chapter 21 with a smirk.

Player's Handbook was now my secret weapon..

"You gone be the man girlfriend or what?" Robyn asked gaining my attention, all eyes were on me waiting for my answer.

~~~~~~~~