Rule #28

Rule #28: Always smell good!!!
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"You sleep good baby." Bey mumbled fixing my tie.

"So do you gorgeous." I rested my hands on her waist.

She licked her thumb and wiped the corner of my mouth, "Ew don't do that." I swatted her hand away.

"Well you sit there with white shit on the corner of your mouth then." She shrugged

"Ain't nobody tell you to cum that hard on my face." I responded making her smirk.

"I told you to stop, you didn't. So it's your fault."

"I guess it's gone be my fault every night then." I shrugged. "You gotta let Serayah go after this before a police investigation is open."

"I am as soon as this press conference is over." She says

"Okay y'all time to move." Martin said tapping his watch. I allowed her to follow him out first and I followed close behind her. Her ass was starting to get fatter and fatter.

I was honestly ready to fuck her again, and we had ready fucked on our way here. Before we left the office, and when we got here.

She let me do what I wanted to her whenever I wanted. She was just as spontaneous as me, it was like all my prayers were answered with her.

I reached down grabbing her hand pulling her on stage with me, and the moment I touched the stage the crowd erupted in screams clapping their hands.

I stepped in front of the microphone intertwining my fingers with Bey's. I brought her hand up to my lips placing a kiss on the back of her hand. "Awwww." The crowd cooed.

"I actually won't be saying much this press conference. My gorgeous girlfriend will be talking to you guys. Beyonce Knowles everybody." I spoke into the microphone I stepped to the side and she stepped in front of the microphone.

"Hey I'm Beyonce Knowles, owner of Microsoft. I worked under Bill Gates before he died and he left everything to me. I also now own both Cash Money Records and Roc-Nation Records. For years I kept myself under the radar, and I'll continue to keep doing that even while dating Christoph-"

"How did you get him to keep his dick in his pants!" Somebody yelled

I laughed, "He doesn't he keeps it in me all the damn time." She replied making me laugh. I leaned over kissing her cheek making the crowd coo again.

"How long have you guys been together?!" Someone else shouted

"We've been seeing each other for 5 months we made it official just a week ago." She answered.

I watched her answer questions, and interact with the crowd. I was completely mesmerized by her, instead of giving my attention to the questions being asked my attention was on her.

She was so damn pretty,"Alright guys it was nice seeing everybody! Martin will take it from here!" She shouted making me actually come back to reality. I placed my hand on her waist pulling her close pressing my lips against hers in front of everybody.

Cameras started flashing and cheering erupted the moment her arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips moved simultaneously, and she allowed my tongue in her mouth.

I shouldn't be this in love with her, she could just touch my arm and I'm melting. I pulled her even closer, closing the gap between us. She softly moaned into my mouth when I gripped one of her ass cheeks in my hand.

She grabbed my hand off her ass smiling as the kiss continued. She bit my bottom lip pulling away. "Get to the car now Christopher." she said sternly, I kissed her cheek turning her around pulling her back against me. I waved to everybody before I walked with my arms wrapped around Beyonce from behind.

I always wanted to be close to her, she couldn't do anything alone. It irritated her sometime but she found it cute, and she ain't have no choice because I loved her and I want her all the time. She was mine and everybody was gone know that shit.

"Now to go get your little hoe under control." She mumbled as Julius opened the SUV door for us.

"Why she gotta be my hoe? She broke my heart and left." I replied as I climbed into the truck after her.

>>>>>>

"I got it boss." Julius said pulling the warehouse door open before I could touch it. I followed Bey inside, my eyes fell right to her ass.

I gripped her cheeks in both my hands firmly. "Baby stop." She smacked my hands away, we turned the corner seeing Serayah still handing from the ceiling. "Y'all can take her home." She said.

Common got up and pulled out his pocket knife, I wrapped my arms around Beyonce's neck from behind resting my chin on her head. Common cut the rope letting Serayah fall into the ground and she screeched out in pain. She was asleep so she wasn't expecting that.

They had held her here, no food, minimum water, and her ass was hanging. She struggled to get up on her own, "Help her common." Hey instructed, Common grabbed a handful of her hair yanking her up off the ground.

Beyonce walked from out of my grip stepping in front of her while Common kept her hair in his grip. "You're going to stay away from me and Chris understood?" She asked her

"Y-yes I swear." She answered quickly.

"If we have a problem out of you again, you'll be missing. Get her out of here." Bey stepped back, and Snoop got up along with Nas.

"Aye we gone stop through and check on Onika before we head back to yo place." Nas said and Beyonce nodded.

"Can you let me go?" Serayah asked Common.

"No bitch I don't like you cause my sister don't like you." He kept Serayah's hair in his grip.

"Alright I'll see you guys later, be safe please!" She shouts after them as Common dragged Serayah out by her hair with Snoop and Nas close behind them.

~~~~~~

One more chapter

Y'all better tell me what story y'all want next cause I'm on a roll finishing stories in little time.

~Sincerely That Nigga Jay