Rule #4

Always Be Ready
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Future owner of the Toronto Raptors here." Drake announced, I looked over at him before we did a handshake.

"Wassup man." I said in the process.

"Man same old same old tryina get wealthier like you." He replied

"Aye Bryshere meet my nigga Drake." I said

"Wassup wassup." Bryshere said standing up from his court side seat shaking Drake's hand.

"You from that one show." Drake asked

"Yeah this my wife Lauren." He said introducing Lauren and Lauren just waved from her seat.

"Hey pretty." Drake replied smiling.

I looked across the court at Beyoncé who seemed to be on the job right now. She was always working hard to make sure I was secured at all time and my image was great but she was making it so much better. She been blowing me off for the last week.

She caught me staring and gave me this pretty ass smile waving at me, I half smiled nodding my head at her. "Stop staring and go get her." Rih said slapping me upside the head. I jumped rubbing the back of my head.

"Where the hell yo mean was come from?" I asked as her and Trey took their seats.

"My mama pussy nigga, if Lebron don't show me wassup tonight then Issa problem. I didn't like this move to the Lakers so he better make me like it!" She shouted

I felt a hand tap my back, I turned around coming face to face with this pretty ass girl. "How you doin?" I asked licking my lips. She blushed flipping her hair.

"I'm Rayna." She replied

"I'm Chris please, take a seat ma." I sat in my seat and she sat next to me."

"How are you today Rayna?" I asked giving her my undivided attention.

"I'm okay, you?" She asked

"Good now that I'm lookin at you."

"Hoe." Robyn coughed. "Damn that cold." She said coughing again. Everybody busted out laughing and I squinted at her, she threw her hands up.

"What made you come talk to me?" I asked her

"You're cute." She replied honestly

"You comin home with me tonight."

"And that's fine with me." I smiled, easy.

"Hey sweetie you gonna have to get the hell up." I heard that smooth husky voice I looked up at Beyoncé and so did Rayna.

"I think I'm good right here." Rayna replied

"Security." Beyoncé said and within seconds her security grabbed Rayna up from the seat and I smacked my lips as she sat next to me.

"Now why you h-"

"You ruined my date, I can't ruin your hook up?" She asked with this devious smirk.