Rule #18

Rule #18: YOU Are The Boss
Tappahannock, VA
Omniscient:

"Don't drop me Chris." Beyonce said sternly, Chris allowed Julius to go straight to the hotel. He had always been stuck in awkward situations around Beyonce and Chris.

"I'm not baby just hold on." He replied, he was holding her bridal style and suit cases and duffel bags occupied his hands.

"You think you got super strength or something?" Beyonce asked as he kicked the car door closed.

"I'm doin it ain't I?" He asked she rolled her eyes not saying another word."Exactly." He replied as he climbed the steps of the house he had purchased for her just months ago.

This was like a house warming party, but also a celebration on her son's new found success. Everybody from his childhood would be there, those who said he wouldn't make it far were first on the list of invitations his mother couldn't wait to brag tomorrow.

Beyonce rang the door bell so he wouldn't drop anything, "Thank you beautiful." He said looking down at her. She loved the way he looked at her, she leaned up pressing her lips against his.

They couldn't seem to keep their hands and lips off of each other now more than ever. The attraction was deeper than a sexual attraction, they were connected on a much deeper level. Neither of them heard the door open when their tongues collided, it took Chris's mother clearing her throat before the two pulled away.

"You must be Beyonce." His mom greeted with a smile, Chris carried her and their luggage into the house. He placed Beyonce on her feet before he sat their luggage down.

"I am, you must be Ms. Hawkins." Bey replied with the same smile holding her hand out.

"Girl I don't do hand shakes if I like you. Firstly you got my baby out here looking good! I'm talking making him wealthier, making the public love him instead of thrash him and he ain't been sticking his thing in anything?" She said pulling Beyonce into a hug making her laugh, she hugged Ms. Hawkins back though. "Everybody calls me Mama J, you hear?" She said and Beyonce nodded as they let each other go. "So Trey and them say y'all a couple now."

"Don't listen to them mommy." Chris answers hugging his mother before kissing her cheek.

"She cute boy! Cuff her as you young people say." She replied. "Chris go put y'all luggage up, Beyonce come with me sweetie."

"But-"

"Boy but again and watch how fast I throw this damn picture frame at you." She said grabbing the picture she had placed on her table. He smacked his lips doing as he was told, she sat the picture back down the way she had it.

Beyonce followed her into the kitchen, prepared for the worse. "Tremaine touch me again watch what happen." April says pointing at him and he threw his hands up with a smile on his face.

"April this is Beyo-"

"Beyonce!" April shouted excitedly when her eyes landed on Beyonce. Beyonce had met April years ago at Trey and Robyn's wedding, April loved Robyn and her 2 best friends. She approved of every aspect of Robyn's life. She was educated and her best friends were educated, most importantly she had her son in check and focused.