Rule #24

Rule #24: Never Make Them Feel Important
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

"I'm gonna be pregnant fuckin with you." I mumbled as he marked my neck up. Julius had unlocked the front door to my house pushing the door open for us. My legs were wrapped around Chris's waist and my arms were laced around his neck with my head tilted back allowing him all the access he wanted to my neck.

As soon as we stepped across the threshold someone cleared their throat and I huffed irritated I was ready to get fucked. When we gave our attention to the sound I seen all my niggas from Houston spread out across the living room. "Oh shit." I said getting off of Chris.

"Who you be?" Nas asked as Julius stepped into the house closing the door behind him.

"Want me to handle him Nas man?" Common asked as he stood up gripping the pistol that sat on his waist.

"Chill out let the man talk, who you is nephew?" Snoop asked

"I'm Chris." Chris replied and I chuckled.

"Beyonce this a fling or the real thing?" Nas asked

"This is my baby." I said leaning back against Chris. His arms wrapped around me and I smiled once he kissed my cheek.

"Ion know Nas I see this nigga in them papers boy be playin women." Common still had his grip on his gun with this aggressive look on his face. He was the crazy one, he and Julius used to always do the dirty work. They were the security honestly and they didn't care how messy shit got.

"I know I be seein him too Common, chill out. Yo Julius how we feelin about homeboy?" Nas asked

"You know if I ain't like dude shit would've been handled." Julius answered and Snoop laughed dapping Julius up.

"Aight you keeping her safe right bruh?" Common then asked Julius

"Always." Julius replied

"Julius get them a hotel room, here's my card. I have things to tend to." I said handing him my American Express card, I grabbed Chris's hand pulling him upstairs.

"Excuse us! We ain't seen you in a long ass time and you gone dismiss us for some damn dick?!" Common shouted after us.

"Yes I just need see hours!" I shouted before I pulled Chris into my room closing and locking the door behind us. "They gone terrorize you when we see them again, just a heads up daddy." I say pulling him down ontop of me as I laid back on the bed.

"I can take it." He mumbled before our lips connected.

"I wanna take something too." I mumbled breathlessly in between the kiss. I moaned feeling him press his erection against me.

We had sex way too much, but then again there was no such thing. This was all I had thought about for 13 years, and now that I had it? I was going to enjoy it and get it as much as possible.

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Maaaan them niggas soft!" Julius shouted as I jogged down the steps, they were still here and I instantly got kind of scared.

"Aye bruh come sit down." The light skin bald one said after they stopped laughing. I ain't think I was about to have to face them this soon.

Beyonce was asleep so there would be no getting her to get me outta this. I took a seat in the reclining chair adjacent from them. "How old you is?" The bald one asked

"I'm 30, I'm sorry I ain't catch names fellas." I say

"This Uncle Snoop he everybody uncle on the streets, this Nas this nigga run Texas, and I'm Common I'm the one who don't mind getting my hands dirty." He replied with an evil smirk. "Where you from college boy?"

"Virginia-"

"Ah yeah? You treatin my sister like the queen she is?" He asked interrupting me

"I am." I replied

"Man you hurt her imma let Common loose on you. I mean even if she take you back for fuckin up you still gettin yo shit busted you got that?" Nas asked

"I understand." I replied simply

"The dude a good dude y'all back up off him. Shit the way they be goin at it Bey ass might be pregnant." Julius said making Snoop laugh.

"You get her pregnant you better marry her." Common said with that same crazy look in his eyes from earlier.

"Say that shit again, don't leave my sister to raise no kid by herself. She is royalty back home bruh, anybody find out you hurt her the whole state of Texas on yo ass you feel me?" Nas added, his phone started ringing and he dug in his pocket quickly answering. "Yeah Onika? Bruh I just had her yesterday!" He yelled into the phone. "Fuck that tour spend time witcho daughter-" he stopped talking like he was cut off. "Man ion care you know I love you but I'm handling business I ain't even in Texas I'm in LA so yo stupid ass shoulda stayed here!" He kissed his teeth listening to the person on the other end talk. "I'm glad yo lil rap career and radio station gettin some success shorty but my sister need me right now I'll come get her from wherever you at when I'm done handling business aight?" He asked. "Aight love you shorty." He said before he hung the phone up. "Baby mama drama." He mumbled sitting his phone down.

"Man Nicki ass got yo ass sprung just get back with the broad." Common said chuckling

"Her mind ain't right shorty crazy, can't even do that right now. Imma let her enjoy her lil rap career." Nas said

"Who?" Beyonce asked and I looked over at her coming down the steps.

"Oh Nas lil baby mama." Snoop answered

"Who is that?" She asked as she sat on my lap.

"That rapper, her name Nicki Minaj." Common says. My eyes widened the moment I heard her name, Beyonce looked down at me with the same look.

"What y'all looking like that for?" Snoop asked

"Young bull here banged Nicki." Julius said nodding toward me.

"Man what?!" Nas shouted scooting to the edge of the couch. "You fucked my baby mama?!"

~~~~

*SIPS TEA*

Now this just some early drama for my Nicki Minaj and Nas book

It'll be called 'Street Niggas Love Harder'

That'll be later down the line though.