Rule #3

Always Be Closing
Los Angeles, CA
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

"Mr. Brown you're not just about to put your career in the hands of a woman nobody even knows are you?!" Chris' Manager shouted.

"Don't make this hard Mike just leave." Chris said with a sigh.

"You're going to regret this, I've done more for you than this wanna be has." He grumbled pushing past me as he walked out of Chris' office.

"First things first. You have a press conference, I advise you to get Colin back into the NFL. We know it wasn't you who put him out and putting him back in isn't as easy as it sounds but believe it or not ratings are going down, you don't want to lose your mi Keith crowd. It's a bad look, you want to look diverse not racist. So what he kneeled and he isn't for America, that has nothing to do with footballs fuckin sport." I explained

"Okay, It's the National Anthem policy put in place that makes it hard-"

"Excuses you're now in charge of this sport, change the rules. Sometimes change is better, besides in my professional opinion you're violating his first amendment rights you can't force him to believe in something he doesn't wanna believe in." I say laughing. "Huge musical artist are boycotting the NFL from J. Cole to Mariah Carey. It's been going on for too long now, this is a you problem Roger fucked some shit up, now that you've bought the company you got some cleaning up to do."

"So change a rule that's been in place for 2 decades."

"Change a rule that was put in place to make minority's respect people like trump when they shouldn't. All I'm saying is, you better fight for Minority's the way democrats are."

"Alright, but you better be ready to clean up the image."

"You're going to have a lot of angry whites but you'll have a lot less angry whites, there are more angry whites right now supporting Colin than there are supporting the NFL for the decision."

"After I fix this the NFL and the NBA is staying out of politics for a while."

"Don't blame the political stand point nigga."

"It's always politics." He replied as he got up. "You ready for our date tonight?"

"Speaking of that date, I gotta cancel. I have a date with a guy that barely has a body count at Shell City so reschedule?"

"You playing right?" He asked jokingly

I kept a serious face, "I'm serious." I picked my binder up. "Plus you got work to do get my guy Colin back on that field, we can schedule the date for Monday night."

I opened his office door making my way out, "Beyoncé you can't just cancel on me!"

"I just did!" I shouted back with a smirk.

"Beyoncé I need help with-"

"What's it about?" I asked, I was now basically working as Chris' advisor, floor manager and PR to make his image and businesses better."

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Mr. Brown what are you going to do about the boycotting?!" Another reported asked