Rule #23

Rule #23: If She's Just Like You? RUN
Tappahannock, VA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Baby.." I say hope laced my tone as she stood there. She hadn't even budged, I wasn't gone lie now I was scared.

"What's my name Chris?" She asked, and her face was serious. I knew exactly why she asked me that, and I felt guilty all over again. I shouldn't have did her like that in college. "Say my name."

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles." I answered taking her hands into mine.

"How old am I?"

"30."

"Favorite color?"

"Pink and Gold."

"What do you like most about me?"

"I love your eyes. I look into them and I see everything I need. A strong woman, someone who means business, I see my wife." I answered truthfully.

"Ask me again." She said

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked smiling nervously.

"Yes baby boy." She answered a smile took over her face and all that nervousness left my body.

"Yes! Bust that pussy open-"

"Robyn!" Trey shouted

"Huh?" She replied like she was innocent, I hugged Beyonce tightly lifting her off the ground. Everybody started clapping, my face was in her neck I let my tears fall because I was not only happy but relieved.

"You my girlfriend?" I mumbled against her neck.

"Yes I'm your girlfriend." She answered, I lifted my head and she took my face between her hands using her thumbs to wipe away the tears on.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Look baby I'm sorry about college. You ain't got nothing to worry about imma make it all up to you." I promised her, she pecked my lips.

"You already have, you're all I ever wanted. I've wanted you since 2006, crazy how I ended up with you 13 years later."

"You not leaving me to go back to Germany are you?" I asked realizing that she was set to leave next month.

"No I'll go back and put some things in order but it'll be a 2 day trip tops-"

"I'll go with you." I cut her off.

"Hello love birds!" Lauren yelled. "We been talking to y'all for a couple minutes now!"

I put Beyonce down, and did my handshake with Trey and Bry. "I'm proud of you young grasshopper." Bry said as he bowed

"Boy getcho head ass on." Lauren said pushing him.

"Now all you gotta do is have a boy you hear me Bey?" Trey said as Beyonce hugged my torso from behind.

"Can his first kid get here first?" She asked

"Amen, say it louder for me please." Robyn mumbled