Rule #12

Rule #12: Check Her/him
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Hold on." I say to the girl that was sitting on my couch. I got up once the knocking started again, I was a bit tipsy and I had brought a girl home. We hadn't even got to the fun part, we were having some more to drink before we went to the guest room.

I opened the front door, seeing Beyonce. "Why are you here?" I asked, I was happy to see her but we hadn't spoken to each other outside of work for about 3 days. She just grabbed my face between her hands pulling me down until our lips connected.

I tasted champagne on her lips but before I could pull away she slipped her tongue inside my mouth making me melt and give in to her. She kissed me hungrily, like she needed me, like I had been on her mind and she couldn't help it. My hands rested on her lower back as she walked us back into the house, "I'm not doing this and you drunk.." I say looking down at her slightly pulling away.

"I'm not drunk." She mumbled, lust took over her face and she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist reconnecting our lips. I kicked the door closed and we hungrily made out, I unbuttoned the white button down she had on. She let the shirt fall off her arms onto the floor.

Someone cleared their throat and we both pulled away, I forgot about her. "Let yourself out sweetie." Bey says before she flips her long brown hair out her face leaning down reconnecting our lips. She kept her head tilted so her hair wouldn't fall back over her face.

I carried her upstairs, she pulled away from the kiss pulling my shirt off tossing it down on the stairs before we made it all the way upstairs. I rested her back against the wall, attacking her neck with kisses. My fingertips slid up her back until it came in contact with her bra, she let out a breathless moan as I sucked on her neck, unclasping her bra. I pressed my lower half against her and there was another moan.

She grabbed a handful of my curls pulling my head back, she rested her forehead against mine and the moment her eyes met mine I was breathless. I felt what I've been feeling, but I was scared to voice it I didn't wanna scare her off. I had to show her that I could handle sex with no feelings.

Her hand grabbed my jaw and reconnected our lips. When my eyes closed my hands had a mind of their own rubbing her sides, sliding up her body before I gripped bother breast in my hand earning a moan into my mouth.

I pulled her off the wall walking back toward my bedroom. I was lost in the kiss, I was lost as soon as her hands touched my face. She made me weak, I kicked my bedroom door open and I tossed her on the bed the moment I entered the room.

I kicked my shoes off, I unbuttoned my pants, Beyonce grabbed my hands stopping me from pulling my pants off. She stood on her knees her hands slid up my body before she rested her hands on my shoulders.

She planted kisses on my chest, and worked her way down my body. As she kissed down past my chest and stomach, she pushed my pants down, and then my boxers. She gripped me in one of her hands and bit her bottom lip looking up at me.

"Wha- damn Beyonce.." I groaned as she slipped all of me in her mouth. She moaned as she pulled me out slowly, I looked down at her and her dangerous brown eyes stayed pierced into mine, and the moment her tongue circled my tip I wanted to be inside her.

She pulled me out of her mouth, "Chris fuck my face daddy.." that caught me completely off guard, but I complied I had froze for a minute to process what she had just said to me. I had grabbed a hold of her neck, and I penetrated my way back inside her mouth. She moaned as I thrusted in and out of her mouth, she didn't choke, and she sucked me perfectly. She could handle each stroke inside of her mouth.