Rule #11

Rule #11: Protect Yourself
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Chris?" I came out of my thoughts looking at the girl who was standing in front of me.

"No dance." I said waving her off, I forgot where I was. I looked around taking in my surroundings, I was at Mark one of my employees bachelor's party.

"Damn Chris you not taking the hoes down?" Trey asked laughing

"Just not in the mood." I say waving him off, I picked my phone up from my lap opening the text thread between Beyonce and I.

Hey you okay? (1:23 AM)

I sat it back down hoping for a reply, after waiting 20 minutes there wasn't one. I sat mute the whole night while pretty women danced all around me, I sat with my best friends like I was a married man myself. I ignored women that approached me, I ignored sexual favors, I ignored conversation and I ignored phone calls that wasn't Beyonce. "Imma go home man." I finally say getting up from the couch.

"Nah you not, you been awol for weeks bro. We call you don't answer, we come over you don't answer the door, sit down man you been mute the whole night. Have a drink-"

"I don't want a drink, I only came because I had already told Mark I would come. I showed my face now I'm leaving." I got up and they only followed me out of the hotel room.

"Chris wassup man?" Bry asked as they followed me into the elevator.

"Have y'all seen Beyonce?" I asked

They both looked at me,but stayed silent like they knew something. "Man what y'all know?" I looked between the both of them before I hit the L button and the elevator started going down.

"Man Chris you ain't find out from us." Trey said smacking his lips.

"No Trey Lauren ain't about to kill m-"

"Man shut up the man love sick!"

"Robyn and Lauren said if he found her they was killin-"

"Robyn ain't gone kill shit, some guy came and picked her up from Robyn and I's house, they went on a date and she said she might go back to his house tonight. Nigga stay in the circle I can take you to his house." Trey replied

"Don't do nothin stupid Chris." Bry said as I stormed off the elevator the moment the doors opened, they were close behind me.

Once we got in the car Trey was driving, "Speed nigga." I muttered

"Aight bruh." He replied picking up the speed.

"Man Chris don't do nothin stupid." Bryshere said again.

"Man I ain't tryina hear that." I said

"Bruh you know you tryina stay out of trouble, Trey don't encourage this shit bruh!" Bry shouted from the backseat

"The man just wanna check on her, ain't no harm in that." Trey replied