Rule #15

Rule #15: Make Him/Her Come To You
Los Angeles, CA
Beyonce Giselle Knowles:

I felt the bed move and I woke up instantly popping up seeing Chris climb back into bed. "Sorry." He apologizes. "I didn't mean to wake you." He added as I climbed out the bed, I started collecting my clothes. "A-are you leaving?" He asked I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I didn't reply, instead I picked my phone up from off the floor. "You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked yet again, I was so tired I didn't even wanna talk. I wasn't being rude I just didn't feel like talking. So instead I nodded giving him eye contact as I placed my phone up against my ear.

"On my way boss." Julius sleepy voice said after my phone rang a few times.

"Mhm." I reply before I hang up, I began to get dressed in my skirt, I pulled my button down on not bothering to button it up. It was going on 2 in the morning, and I couldn't wait to get in my bed. I picked up my heels about to walk out the room but I felt myself being pulled back.

"Stay with me tonight."

"I can't do that, I have no clothes over here for work in the morning and I don't think that's smart considering we aren't a couple. We're just fucking." I reply lowly, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"You coming to Virginia with us?" He asked

"Who's us?" I mumbled making my way out the room, with him close behind.

"Trey, Bry, Lauren and Robyn."

"No you guys enjoy yourselves." I answered as I plopped on the living room couch, he sat next to me his arm rested over my shoulder.

"Look, it'll be fun. We'll be taking a break from the business aspect of life, my mama miss me, and so does Trey and Bry's mom. It's a good time for you to meet the rest of the family, you know cause we do share the same group of best friends so technically you're part of the family. My mom is inviting a bunch of my friends from high school, some from college and even some of the people from the office will be there, just for a celebration for everything you've done. So you should be there. Please?" He spoke hopefully, the moment I fixed my mouth to say something my phone vibrated and I picked it up from my lap looking at the screen.

Julius: Here boss. (2:10 AM)

"I gotta go." I got up from the couch, but he only pulled me back down on his lap. I just let my head rest on his shoulder I was so tired.

"Come, please?" He asked again

"Okay Chris, I'll go."

"You gone walk out this house with your shirt open so everybody knows what color bra you got on? And how good you look under your shirt?" He asked as I got up from his lap.

"Ain't nobody gone see me, Julius don't pay me no mind unless I'm getting hurt." I replied, his hand was resting on my waist as he pulled the front door open for me. He let me out first, and of course he followed me to the truck.

"I see you." He says as he pulls the door open for me. I climbed in and he leaned down placing a kiss on my lips. "I'll see you at the office." He says before he kissed my forehead. "Get her home safely J." He says to Julius.