Rule #9

Rule #9: Be Honest
Los Angeles, CA
Christopher Maurice Brown:

Be honest

This means be upfront with who you are. You don't need to bring up how many girls you're seeing but don't pretend to commit or string her along to keep her around. If she asks, (which she will), let her know you're not looking for anything serious at this point but would be with the right girl. This gives you honesty as well as the potential in her head that she could be that girl, which she could be if she plays her cards right.

"I've been in your bed almost every night Chris." Ryan said. "So what is this? Not gonna lie I thought you had a thing for your PR." She said as she sat up on her elbow looking over at me.

"I ain't looking for nothing serious." I admit, I stopped and started thinking about shit.

Flash back:

"I am the luckiest man ever." Trey mumbled as he watched Robyn dance with their little boy in her arms, he was happy. For a moment I was jealous, not because he had Robyn but because he was in love. I shook that thought off, I couldn't ever do it.

"I'm happy for you, I told y'all niggas let's not ever get married and what y'all niggas do?" I asked looking between Bryshere and Trey.

"Yeah man waking up with a different bitch everyday was fun, but when you wake up to a woman..." Trey couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. "When you can't get her off your mind, when you can't wait to see her, when your spirit falls in love with her before you actually fall in love with her, you can't pass that up man."

"She keep you in check, she don't need you but she wants you, no matter what you do she still the first thing on yo mind when you wake up." Bryshere explained.

Flashback over:

"Chris?" Ryan said gaining my attention.

"Huh?" I say looking over at her.

"What are we doing?" She asked, I sighed irritated at the fact that I couldn't get Beyonce off my mind. There was banging at my front door and I got up so happy I didn't have to answer her question. I pulled my boxers on and walked out the guest bedroom. The banging started again and I huffed can't be nobody but Beyonce mean ass.

Once I approached the front door opening it, I seen Beyonce in a pair of light washed jeans, white high top Converse and a white tight fitted t-shirt that complimented her breast perfectly, her hair was up in a sloppy bun and the anger she wore on her face made her all the more attractive.

"You have a baby on the way." She said pushing me letting herself in. "Whoever the girl is go get her and make her leave so we can discuss confidential information." She said making her way into my kitchen.

"Good morning to you too." I mumbled, I jogged upstairs and the first bedroom on my left which was the guest bedroom I left Ryan in to answer the door was is the room I entered. "You gotta go, Beyonce is here to discuss business." I say

"Are you serious?" She asked

"Why would I be playing?" I asked

"Fine." She scoffed getting out the bed about to go in the bathroom.

"What you doing?" I asked her