Rule #5

Keep your pipeline full
Los Angeles, CA
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

"Chris if this is your child t-"

"I don't want it." He said interrupting me

"Too bad you're gonna get it and she gonna suck you dry and I don't mean your dick I mean your money if you don't get custody."

"So you want me to try for custody and we don't even know if it's mine?"

"This could induce miscarriage do I really have t-"

"Shut the fuck up and lay back." I pointed at Nia and she laid back down shutting her mouth. The doctor came in, "We're gonna step out, let's go Chris." I say and the doctor nodded as we stepped out.

"This shit really works?" He asked once the door closed.

"Yes it does." I replied

"Why do you know shit like this?"

"People love getting over on the wealthy, you gotta stay ready." I replied not bothering to even look at him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked noticing my distant behavior.

"A lot is on my mind."

"Like?"

"Don't worry about it-" he grabbed my arm turning me toward him.

"Don't tell me not to worry about it wassup ma?"

"How many women have you fucked?" I asked

"I don't know my pipeline's always full." He said chuckling

"What?"

"Pipeline is another word for the endless women I have, I choose a new woman to fuck I never go back to the same one."

"You can't even tell me your body count for the last week?" I asked

"No not really." He laughed shrugging.

"That's why yo ass don't remember who the fuck she is cause you stick your dick in everything." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Not you." I heard him grumble

"And you won't." I replied smartly and he smacked his lips.

"Come on why you gotta be like that?"

"Shut up talking to me Christopher."

"Sound like my damn mama." He grumbled sitting down crossing his arms over his chest, pouting.

I sat next to him rolling my eyes, we sat outside the room for about 2 hours. The door opened, "I have everything I need, she's asleep I'll give you guys a call in 72 hours with the results." The doctor said stepping out the room.

I shook his hand and so did Chris, "Thank you." I say and he nodded before he walked off. I walked into the room, "Nia!" I shouted and she jumped.